If Peterson's Greatness = Miles' Coaching...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Sep 29, 2010.

1. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

This thread makes my head hurt. So. Much. Dumb.

2. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Chavis has so much confidence in his DB crew right now that he's doing all kinds of stuff. When you've got freshmen playing as well as Mathieu is right now, and seniors like Eugene who is good enough to start elsewhere but struggling to stay on the field at LSU, you can do a lot of beautiful things.

If Minter steps up next year, and the DL can find someone to play like Nevis (Downs?), this awesome defense is just going to be better in 2011.

:thumb:

3. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Perhaps.

You should transition to stage 6 of Milesism. There's a great thread on it below...

Stage 6 makes all the "dumb" seem more like "silly", and you instantly just start enjoying being a fan again. Although, I don't recommend "ignorant" bliss. I recommend "full perspective" bliss.

Thread is HERE.

:geaux:

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

It was a lot of fun, like a late night snack. I feel sorry for anyone who took time to read it- lmao at anyone trying to make sense of it. I'm not even sure what all I posted in it and surely not reading back through it. Could be used to show why posting/drinking don't mix. :lol: