If SEC teams were Houses in Game of Thrones..

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LaSalleAve, Oct 7, 2015.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Who would they be?

Obviously Alabama would be the Lannisters. They are on top of the food chain currently, no one likes them, they pay off everyone, their head coach is a dwarf, and incest is going on, so Bama = Lannisters.

Because I'm an LSU fan I'm gonna say LSU is the Starks. A hard nosed team that grinds it out, is very loyal to a fault, were once great, then fell off a little, but now poised to make a strong comeback.

Auburn = the Martell's. Snotty, gimicky, ever the opportunists and little brothers to the Lannisters, but really hate them and want to kill them.

I'm thinking Tennessee would be the Baratheons, once the Kings but now they have basically wasted away.

Florida the Targareyans, they have been almost wiped out but a glimmer of hope has them to where they could rule the SEC again if the right things happen, and we know there is sisterfucking in Florida.

Ole Miss would be the Greyjoys. They are feisty and have victories and every now and then but usually revert back to their true selves and get their asses handed to them eventually.

Anyone else want to add?

@red55 @bhelmLSU @locoguano @LSUsupaFan i know y'all all are into Game, let's go...

fanatic, mobius481 and Winston1 like this.
  2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You're smoking some of that bud called Blue Shoe, aren't you?

Texas A&M would have to be the Night's Watch. Bunch of martial celibate jarheads obsessed with honor and duty.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Man I wish, I haven't smoked going on 3 months. It's killing me. I've always thought about this, wanted to get some other people's take on it.

Great add with A&M and the nights watch, perfect.

4. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Mizzou House Frey. New to the big boy scene and wrecking shop, but nobody respects them.

fanatic, LaSalleAve and red55 like this.
  5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Oregon,.. Crannogmen, the frog people,... apart, unaffected by the Royal battles, unless perhaps the final one

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Nicely done!