If the election were held today

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, Jul 29, 2004.

?

Who gets your vote:

1. Kerry

9 vote(s)
    17.3%
  2. Bush

42 vote(s)
    80.8%
  3. Other

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I understood what you meant the first time and according to the chart you provided, the only presidential election year on it in which the majority did not vote was in 1996. So as I said it is pretty obvious that people consistently show up to vote more during presidential election years so that argument would not be made.

As you can see the every 8 year argument that you propose one might make does not apply seeing as though every other presidential election year listed on the chart has the majority voting. Unless you are just going off the past two presidential elections?

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

d'oh now i am the one who made a mistake. i was looking at every federal election and not just the prez. so we conclude that the majority will almost surely vote in this election.

3. LSUGradin99

It's ok, you were.... kind ..... enough to help me understand the chart. It's only right for me to be kind in return in your time of need and confusion. :grin:

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

5. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Well thats good you're excercising your right to vote. Unfortunately like the rest of the Country that votes for Kerry it will be just that........ Exercise, As you can see from the poll. You have checked the vegas line on the election haven't you? Or your bookie? You can set all the issues aside and just go with the odds makers and the fact that Bush is an incumbant, and you might mow the lawn with a pushmower instead for exercise.

I just dug for this thread for the benifit of Smax who may have missed it.

You ever confront a Democrat with a losing poll? He/She always makes some remarks about demographics or timing. But yet if they are ahead in the same poll it's reliable. Go figure. :confused:

6. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Bush easily

7. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Bush in a landslide on the FSA. Never would have imagined........

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: Surely this means Bush can't possibly lose! I mean, he's winning on FSA. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

define probably? :wink:

10. LSUGradin99

At the time I made that post, the only non-Bush supporters on here were the likes of Smax and his monkey clones. At that time it was probably not a very good idea to discuss politics as a Kerry supporter. :grin: