If we are down at halftime ....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by P&G_wheelz007, Nov 2, 2017.

1. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

Let's say the score is 13, or 17 to 0 at the half, and Etling isn't getting the ball out quick enough or he's missed some open receivers.....

Do you think we'll see Myles Brennan?

2. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I think so.

3. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

no way satan will kill him

4. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

In this game, I actually think his quick release may give us a better chance, as long as he doesn't turn it over.

Danny is tough as nails, and he's going to give us everything he's got..... but Brennan is going to see Bama the next 3 years, might as well get his feet wet.

didit and Pjoe like this.
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

No way Brennan sees the field. I would expect McMillan before Myles. Danny knows this offense, Danny is better right now leading this team. Myles is the future. Danny is the now.

6. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

7. Don Castavez

I’m reading a lot here there and everywhere of hopes and dreams of LSU having a shot vs Gumps. The formulas are ranging from coming out in different formations and fronts to swiping the Evil Dwarf’s stash of Lil Debbie’s.
    All fine and good. Hope springs eternal in the hearts of both the faithful and insane. BUT....
    Regardless of an unfavorable outcome -be it a moral victory or a three hour enema, I hope the rabble don’t revert back to ‘O is a jerk ‘ mode.
    Currently barring divine intervention we don’t match up with Bama. It’s arguable we haven’t trailed them man for man this badly in years. The person to blame for this isn’t on our sidelines anymore. That guy is going from television studio to studio trying to stay relevant looking for work.
    Let us remember after Saturday there is more football to be played and something still left to accomplish.
    The hopeful can become the spiteful very quickly in these here parts.

8. Don Castavez

Passengers on Titanic got their feet wet too

lsu-i-like likes this.
  9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

It’s going to take a lot for me to be angry at O after this game, W or L. Maybe if we look like utter poop. I have high aspirations and low expectations.

What matters more than this game is how we finish the season. Lose but then win out, not too bad. Win but then drop a game before the SECC, that would suck.

65Grad, ParadiseiNC and Pjoe like this.
  10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

If we go in with the same game plan on offense as last year he should be fired before he gets back on the bus.