If we go 12-1 or 11-2, do you think Miles still cans Crowton?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jester, Nov 14, 2010.

1. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

Everyone is looking towards 2011 as a possible national championship year. If the offense does not improve, it's not going to happen. Les Miles has accomplished things this year I didn't think he would. However, if he does not make changes at OC and O-line coach, he will virtually lose all the respect he gained from me this year.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I am not defending Crowton. I think a change at OC would be good for the program. I am, though, pointing out to people who constantly bitch about the offense that we have a very good TEAM.

3. roynav

roynav free your mind

The people demand a scapegoat. We demand blood not facts!

And whats with this concept of using tax dollars to pay for defense attorneys for people accused of crimes? Disturbing.

I just dont get these people who feel compelled to spout off in defense of the accused. I favor a Stalinesque society where we just have accusers, no defenders.

4. roynav

roynav free your mind

In other words you are a fair weather fan. Maybe you should start another crow eating thread because the last one apparently wasn't sincere.

5. roynav

roynav free your mind

Okay, I've been pushed over the edge now. I'm going to call in favors, use a little voodoo, plead and bargain with the Fates that LSU win the NC this year. Just so i can see what the negatigers come up with next.

2010: 12-1. National champions. Still Fire Crowton.
    2011. 13-0. National champions. Crowton must go.

Vegas should have a line on whether a Fire Les Miles thread will pop up here if we lose to the Hogs.

6. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

Dude just shut up! I was sincere about eating crow. I said we wouldn't beat Bama and we did. So I took my serving of crow. That doesn't mean I have to agree with every decision. Don't call me a fair weather fan because you don't know what you're talking about. Saying that I will lose respect for a coach who doesn't fire clear weaknesses in his staff doesn't make me a fair weather fan.
    Since everyone says the lack of yds is because of field position lets look at other stats.

Passing Eff. 107th
    1st Downs 99th
    3rd Down % 77th
    4th Down % 2nd
    Scoring O 56th
    Redzone O 55th

I threw in the 4th down % to show I'm not only showing stats that prove my point. However, it's only 11 total plays and I don't think it's relevant to the state of our offense.

7. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

I wonder if we sign ZM, does this have any effect on if we keep GC. It is possible that GC's offense could work fine with a great QB.

I think if we win out, and sign ZM, GC stays.

8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Well post the link to your recruiting web site where you rank recruits and maybe I'll quote yours.

9. TwistedTiger

How else do you rank recruits moron? LSU's recruiting classes have been consistently in the top 10 for years. If you have a better way of ranking players you should be a multimillionaire and enlightening us with your one of a kind knowledge. Believe me NFL and college coaches across the country are anxiously awaiting your response! Using your line of reasoning NFL scouts shouldn't use what they have done in college to rank NFL draft prospects.

10. TwistedTiger

Like I said, if you have a better way of ranking players coming out of highschool by all means turn it into the gazillion dollars that information would be worth. And I said do your own homework, LSU has quite a few OL that were ranked very very high. The information is but a google search away. I gave you the QB's already but you obviously ignored that. We all wait patiently for your ranking system that I'm sure you will soon be posting for all of us to praise. Until then we are left with rivals/scout, not perfect in any way, but the best available.