If you could be a super hero, what would your super power be?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by locoguano, Jan 21, 2013.

1. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

I think I'd have the powers to be invisible on command, have super human strength, bullet proof, ability to fly, eat anything I want all day long and stay ripped and correctly predict the exact outcome of every sporting event ever........that's all. My name would be Ms. Badass.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So..... A superman/Harry potter with the cloak/high metabolism/Marty McFly, but female....

I always wondered, if Superman can just shove someone and that person goes through a wall or something, what happens when superman blows his load in Lois lane? Does it just shoot right through her skull, can he control it, how does that work?

3. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

He uses Kryptonian condoms.

red55 likes this.
  4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I would have xray vision..just the right kind, you know. I might not solve much crime, but I would smile a lot!

5. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Just plain old Superman is fine with me. Can fly, is invulnerable, has xray vision, and can go back in time. I'll settle for this.

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

And in a few billion years when the sun burns out... you'll be dead. But you'll have a ton of enjoyment a long the way.

How about just having an unlimited amount of strength like Superman, the ability to run faster than anyone on the planet like Flash Gordan, and the ability to read minds.

I'd own the professional sporting authorities as the best player to ever be born. My legacy would live on forever. And the fortunes would be greater than ever before.

7. LaSalleAve

I normally wouldn't point out a mistake in a post, but it's The Flash that was fast, not Flash Gordon, Flash Gordon was just a man, a man of courage, nothing but a man, who could never fail.

Flash Gordon just so happens to be my favorite movie of all time, and Mark Wahlberg in the movie Ted was exactly how I saw Flash. I had no idea Sam Jones was in that movie and I giggled like a girl when I saw it.

LSUsupaFan likes this.
  8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I never spent much time reading or watching movies about the comic book heros, so thx for clearing it up. Pretty sure I knew that but still flubbed it up lol. Although my favorite is the hulk, and being him would be cool if he could control that temper.

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

You are doing material from Kevin smith movies now?

10. LaSalleAve

Which Kevin smith movie was that in?