If you could take ONE Trip next year

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Jul 12, 2009.

1. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Cruising there next month.

Would like to visit Norway and Sweden.

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I took a Royal Caribbean Cruise there and it was by far the best cruise I have ever been on. You will have a blast. Oh and trying to communicate with hot girls who do not speak english is fun. I would say 35% of the passengers did not speak english.

3. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Maybe my wife can help me communicate. :D

4. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

back to alaska... best vacation ever

5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Sweden is a beautiful country to visit. Bout the greenest place I have ever seen. There is a killer cruise from Stockholm to Helsinki which is only 3 days round trip with a 3/4 day in Helsinki. Cheap, like ferry cheap but a must. Sweden is one of those classic European countries to hang outside the cities with the locals. They roll out a serious good time for visitors. Love them some Americans over there. They hold their booze like it's the Olympics. :thumb:

Oopsala is the college town just north of Stockholm. Some of the hottest women in the world are right there. They make this dish that is a sandwich made in layers like a cake. Best beer munchies ever. In the shopping center of Stockholm there is an American store that sells Mac and Cheese for $6.00 a box. Dented can of Folgers for $25.00!!! Dump your pantry on em and that should pay for half your trip!

6. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

My parents and I were talking about this last month. We have every intention of being there.

7. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

We should compare notes. My wife and I have started planning to go back next summer. What a relaxing and beautiful state!

8. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Guys, dont miss out on British Columbia while you are making plans to visit Alaska. Vancouver is a fabulous city and the scenery is ridiculously awesome. I spent 3 years living in Vancouver and visit often (sister lives there). It is one of the cleanest and safest cities I've ever been too!

9. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Australia/New Zealand. Id like to snag me a Black Marlin or two.

10. charlie_c0756

charlie_c0756 Founding Member

Back in the late 80's, we flew into Leiden, Netherlands. That night we drove to Amsterdam. I remember stopping at a cafe' for an espresso. It gets a little hazy after that. I'd sure like to go back there.

I do remember the menus:

View attachment 12091

View attachment 12092