If you don't like JJ getting playing time...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUtiger327, Oct 17, 2010.

1. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

Why are you saying the same things when I've already busted up your argument with stats?

Is leading your team on a scoring drive (4 TD, 1 FG missed) 5 out of 7 series suddenly "lackluster"?

How exactly was Lee suppose to really do well when LSU only threw the ball 7 times in the entire 2nd half? He had no chance to separate himself because all he was doing was handing off.

Combine that with a PI no call on a HUGE gaining pass, and a big completed pass to Shepard that was called back and Lee's stats would have been FAR BETTER. He'd have gotten over 75 yards of passing on just those two plays.

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

they had that much?:huh:

3. TigerFan87

TigerFan87 Founding Member

We've been saying this for how many weeks now?

4. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

Josh Jasper had 3 times as many yards on offense as our starting qb jefferson.

5. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

But I really, really mean it now...so now it happens.

6. joker

joker Founding Member

This FTW.

LSUtiger327, do you think Lee was given any chance at all to get into rhythm?

He'd drive LSU and then next series would be given to Jerfferson.

Lee has been put into more bad situations than any QB at LSU. Thrown into the fire as a freshman and usually called upon to dig LSU out of a hole. Now that he is playing heads and shoulders above Jefferson, the guy still hasn't been given the chance to run the show and get into sync.

BTW, Lee is quicker to make a decision and runs the ball better than Jefferson. It's a joke that Jefferson even sees the field now. He shouldn't be on the field unless Lee's leg is broken.

Bringing Jefferson in as a running QB is so damn stupid. Everyone on earth except Miles and Crowton know that Jefferson can't/won't pass and is going to run.

1 person likes this.
  7. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

If we had a choice I'd take McNeese QB...the redshirt freshman actually played quite well. :hihi:

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I won't go that far. Jefferson can complicate the rival defenses with his running threat inside the 10, where Lee's passing threat really can't back the defensive backs off very far. In the right situation, Jefferson can be effective.

But he's really played himself out of the role as the quarterback who sustains scoring drives.

9. kitavis

kitavis Founding Member

JJ is no running threat!!!! Get over it.

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Get lost.