If you don't like JJ getting playing time...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUtiger327, Oct 17, 2010.

1. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

That won't stop JJ from playing......because then someone would have to admit they were wrong about JJ.

1 person likes this.
  2. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

You sir have hit the nail on the head

3. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Jj could possibly been an all sec tight end. Playing him as qb may have cost this kid a shot at the NFL. We know what it will prob cost us this year. People on this board have said over and over that r shepard is not a qb. If r shep isn't a true qb then jj sure isn't one either. If jj was never played as qb then some of the ones we lost may have stuck around. The writing was on the wall that jj was miles man and not many qb's are going to stick around when they feel that no matter how well they play the coaches minds were already made up

4. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Jefferson will continue to get significant PT until the stalled drives/turnovers end up costing us a game. And with that coaching mentality we will drop one to Auburn next week.

5. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

1st time since '73
    meaning there are a lot of posters on this forum (myself included) who have never seen LSU with a 7-0 record.

6. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

we would not be 7-0with jj playing full time and we won't be 8-0 if jj and jl split the time. Jj has went from a back slide to an outright free fall and will drag this teams chance to win a nc down with him. 7-0 has nothing to do with it. We are 7-0 in spite of jj not because of jj. He has butchered this offense and is the reason for lsu getting labled as over rated. Did you even see the 1st possession of the mcneese game. How about the last play of the tenn game. You can not defend this poor qb play by jj with 7-0 reasoning. We won the last 3 with jl not jj. Only jj's family or les miles could see it diffrently

7. Tiger_T

Tiger_T Freshman

I wish you were right buddy but I just don't think that's gonna happen.

8. kitavis

kitavis Founding Member

And this should cost Miles his job. It's fkkked up, and disgusting considering the money, and effort spent on getting LSU to the level we have now. I remember well the days of why Brad Davis was rarely played by Cholly Mac. All he did was make a difference, but like Miles, it wasn't enough. Praying that you keep it close against a Bama, or a USC is for you polyana losers. Eat it!!!

9. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

No need for name calling. Everyone can have their own opinion and it's not personal.

10. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

I'm not going nearly that far. Jefferson has a place, but it's deep in the red zone where he's not going to throw a pick or take a sack that takes us out of Jasper's range. Lee should get the start, he's proven that he can lead the team and he's earned it. I just don't understand any game plan that involves starting Jefferson where we are going to need EVERY offensive possession to count. This isn't ULM or McNeese, this is for the driver's seat in the West, and this game is way too important to stroke Jefferson or Les' ego by starting the wrong man at QB.

1 person likes this.