If you were a defensive coordinator?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by 65Grad, May 11, 2004.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Alright, alright, their will be no Aubbies spewing Bama funnies on an LSU board. Take it to that rat hole you came from. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I'm not saying he can't run, just that he isn't the "RUNNER" a lot of people think he is. He ran 9 times last season including however many times he was scaked or flushed, not many time is it? Nick Saban said on a few ocassions in 2002 that Marcus wasn't the runner Matt was when talking to reporters, that he was more of the protypical drop back passer. They didn't even run as many sprint out passes with him running the offense. Now, I did say that with much more seasoning and an offense developed around his talents, etc, that they may just come up with a few running plays and maybe run the option with him. He does appear to have decent speed as evidenced by the long run vs Texas, but I still wouldn't be looking for many options while he is in the game. Just my guess.

3. tigerlowe

tigerlowe Freshman

Just got thru watchin last years LSU/AU game......MK made rosegreen look like he had two left feet all night....DH did a real number on him several times also...tubby bites the big one again this year :eek:ldskule:

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Who is MK? :hihi:

5. tigerlowe

tigerlowe Freshman

Sorry,MC,you know Michael Clayton?

6. tigerlowe

tigerlowe Freshman

By the way Herring didn't look too hot either. :eek:ldskule:

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Alaman is a Bama fan?

8. alaman

alaman Founding Member

Alaman is a strong LSU man and twice LSU graduate who happens to llive in Bama. I follow both Bama and Allbarn. Last year I said Allbarn would be lucky to win 7 games due to q.b., o.l., and d.b.'s along with weak receiving corp and some of these same guys laughed at me. Allbarn again has a weak secondary and a weak ,o.l. Wingnut would not even let d.l. put on a strong rush this spring 'cause o.l. could not block.

9. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: