If you were Bass, would you try the NBA or stay.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Dirt Dog

Dirt Dog Founding Member

I think the NBA might just snag them a good catch. I think the $$$ will be too much to pass up. Knew another player who was in the same position somewhat as Brandon, and took the money right away. Brandon has really improved since H.S., b/c he was not that of a dominant player in school, very good, but not a player who would take over a game.

[​IMG]

..and No Limit, I think the 26" will do, just don't want to appear too gaudy. :hihi:

[​IMG]

2. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Yea, I was thinking the 26's would be better too, but mainly because I think the 30's should be out anytime now. Plus, Shaq's already got the 28"s so maybe some 26"s made of all platinum would be a wiser purchase anyway.

3. Berge

Berge Founding Member

Gameday Live...

4. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

If I was Bass and I was told that I would be Top 15....I would leave. Endorsements and such....he could be a millionaire quickly.

5. LSUalum24

LSUalum24 Founding Member

I cannot believe this is even an issue. Bass is as good as gone. I wish him the best and I'd be gone as well if I were in his shoes. He needs to make the jump to the pros and improve there. He won't improve to where he needs to be skill wise with another year in college.

6. gzilla

gzilla Founding Member

Very good post. I'm not sure that Bass is a top 20 pick. And, he coudl fall into the second round. He's shorter then he's listed and I don't think he can play a 3. If the rules change and he's coming out with all Jrs and Srs next year things could be entirely different.

7. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Like Bigbully said, I think he's gone--wish he'd stay on for at least another year, but I think he's gone. :cry:

He definately has the tools. I think it's a matter of whether or not, Bass believes he'll have a better chance at getting drafted higher next season, as opposed to this one. :confused: