I'll be rooting for Arkansas

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by J_Oats, Nov 29, 2002.

1. J_Oats

J_Oats Founding Member

Not only because it is the state of my birth, but because The West needs to win another SEC title game, start to even things out. A few hours after the game, and I'm over the loss a little bit, but I'm still upset.

You try not to look back at games and say "well, if this had happened" but there are so many times like that, it is impossible not to do. God am I pissed.

Any way, Arkansas won, you gotta give em credit, and good luck.

2. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

not me.....I will be rooting for Georgia

Arkansas does not belong in the SEC championship game....The ever so brilliant SEC officals...Fu**ed up another game....everyone who saw the game that is not an arkansas fan saw that Pierce got stopped before he got the ball in the endzone.....I will be rooting for the Dawgs to beat Arkansas....and I don't think they will have a problem with the Georgia D-line led by David Pollack....Go dawgs beat the hogs

3. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

georgia

I will be pulling fo Georgia as well. I do not want ARK respresenting the SEC in the BCS. I never liked ARK when they were in the Southwest COnference. In basketball and now football just seem to be more thugs on the teams than usual. I also cannot stand Jerry Jones, and he likes Nutt so there must be something wrong with him.

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

After the way Arkansas Fans treated LSU fans before and after the game, and the ones on this board have acted.

Go UGA.....

5. PaulP

PaulP Founding Member

I'm not pulling for Arkansas...but I do want the West to win. The West needs to be recognized as the "Power Division" of the SEC.

6. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

yeah, sure, whatever . . .

I guess that we should pull for the Hogs. They are from our division, blah . . . blah . . . blah

Anyway, the folks in Arkansas are good folks. I have no problem with them.

I hope they don't expect me to cheer very zealously for them, however.