I'll tell you what heart is Brady

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Sourdoughman, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

LOL,
    You can say and think what you want about John Brady but heart aint beating a team like Ole Miss and then have a fit afterwards criticizing everyone but himself for everything he can think of.

Heart is playing a game like the women did tonight win or lose.
    Having an offense and being able to shoot from the outside.
    Being able to compete!

The basics of the game, shooting, offense, defense and having a player like Simone and Temeka play as well as they did.

Great win for the Tiger women and we do have a real basketball team in Tigerland. :grin:

This message is done on a light hearted note but the message is clear.

2. BB

BB Founding Member

The girls have a plan, the girls have confidence, the girls have, well, BALLS - I am proud of the Lady Tigers and this is all part of LSU's plot to take over the world. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Lets not even go there

4. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

God, we must even bring LSU's best accomplishments to a Brady comparison

everyone know's your feelings but dude just chill out and relax and enjoy the moment without mentioning the words John Brady in the same sentence

damn, i'm getting sick of all the bashers who constantly must bring everything LSU back to how john brady sucks

5. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

unreal

6. Sourdoughman

I just had to bring it up because Bradys expectations are beating teams like Ole Miss and the reason I know that is he had his fit and lecture on heart after that game.

I just wanted to point out his expectations are obviously different than everyone elses

Brady sometimes does things that aren't in his best interest, he should've kept his heart speech until after next year.

7. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Thanks! You are original. not!

8. Sourdoughman

I love it!

All people can do is attack me because its the truth........
    They have nothing else to throw at me other than personnal attacks..

No roygu, I would say that your origional also by using the Democrats strategy

LOL
    this is my last post on this but I just had to have my little fit like Brady did :grin:

9. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Sourdoughman,

Practice the 24 hour rule, man...

LSU just went to the Final Four for the first time, EVER (Women's hoops)...

The ONLY two players we have on offense are coming back and we're getting a player whose the #1 post player in the nation in high school. This girl, Fowels her name is, I think, according to Pokey Chatman and others, that she can dunk, with no running start. That's right. 6-5 post player who can dunk from a standing start underneath the goal.

Did you SEE how Georgia abused us down low tonight? Did you see how we had a "post by committee" tonight? She will be INSTANT impact, and with two first-team All-Americans coming back, plus an adequate bench, we'll be LOADED FOR BEAR.

In other words, Sourdoughman...Lay off a tad on the Brady crapola in a women's post. Wait till after the Final Four. Right now, it's on the back burner. We can all agree to disagree, and insult each other over and over, but right now, bask in the glow of what is an amazing accomplishment for LSU Athletics.

LSU has three current year national championships, and both its men's and women's basketball teams went to post-season tournaments (chokes back the bile for mentioning the "NIT" as an accomplishment), and the softball and men's baseball team's are amongst the best in the nation.

We've got nationally ranked golf team's, tennis squads, football, basketball, baseball, softball, etc...

Just relax on that for one night, my man...

10. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Let it go man, a couple of posters have some kind of crush on Brady and will never allow themselves to see the obvious. One last night suggested that the womens back to back final 8's were no better than what Brady has done the last two years, figure that one! Let their love affair continue as long as you can see the truth who cares what those blinded by lust think. :geaux: :lsug: :bball: