Illegal Aliens

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by JSracing, May 26, 2006.

1. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

True or not it someone had some sense who penned this.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

not true, and consequently no sense.

3. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

# 12
    Illegal aliens like to eat, drink clean water, and flush the toilet. We should make it as hard as possible for them to do that.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Well, you can find it in our own textbooks, too. That is mostly true.

In 1847 we invaded Mexico and occupied their capital. We did not leave until they signed the Treaty of Guadelupe Hidalgo which ceded all of California, Nevada, and Utah, along with portions of Arizona, New Mexico, Wyoming and Colorado to the United States.

Texas is different. Texas was a Mexican province that declared and fought a war of independence from Mexico in 1836. The nation of Texas later joined the United States willingly in 1845.

5. CParso

CParso Founding Member

There are some jobs that Americans won't do for the wage that can be afforded it. That includes most of the jobs mexicans have.

Every single one of them? Wow, this guy must know a $h*t load of these mexicans.

Critical? No. Helpful? Yes. They do not reduce wages or benefits for anyone else.

Who got here somewhere along the line within the past 300 years via immigration.

Legal? There were no laws! How could it be legal!? And if we were to pretend there were laws, invading a country & simply taking it for yourself wouldn't constitute obeying them.

What the hell is this guy talking about?

Sure there is. Just like there's a "black vote" because the majority of them tend to vote similarly.

I believe it! How dare they teach their children historical truths in textbooks! We Americans should be rioting in the streets!

There is more of a labor shortage than there is an excessive amount of labor.

Jeezus, a little dramatic huh?

6. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

My stepmother is full blooded Mexican and was given up for adoption by her parents. She was adopted by American parents. Although she respects her heritage, even she thinks the cheaters and freeloaders should not be allowed in the country.

I could care less how many imigrants we let in the country as long as they do it the right way and pay taxes just like me. However most of them don't and as far as I am concerned they have no right to be here.

I think we should load them and all of the freeloading welfare americans up on a boat and ship them to one of the third world countries so maybe they will appreciate things a little and learn to do things the right way.

7. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

So what It made sense anyway. LOL :grin:

besides I sent it to Frist myself, so in a way it's true.

8. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Don't worry about them JS. If it's right, they're against it. If it makes sense, they deny it. They are beyond salvaging.

The letter is true. It is a fair, and honest, description of what is going on. Thanks for posting it.

9. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Is the catholic church really this hard up for money? Catholics seem to think that it's our (The United States) responsibility to take care of these moochers. I would be interested in seeing the immigration laws for rome and italy.

10. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

http://www.americandaily.com/article/7902

Supa, you would sell out your own country in the name of the pope. I just can't believe it. :dis:

This is why I refer to you as nothing more than a tool. You're being used, and don't even realize it.