Illegal Aliens

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by JSracing, May 26, 2006.

1. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

No doubt there are jobs in america that havent been matched to the right employee yet, however somewhere there is someone that will do it for the right money. In America.

You have no way of knowing what jobs American's "won't" do. You announce this like you've done economic study on it. If your Government PAys LEGALS NOT to work and allows Business to Underpay workers, combined with Lax border security and an overwhelmed INS...you'll get illegal's who will work. That is what we have.

he just might, he claims to be a border patrol. maybe he's interviewed the majority of them? :lol:

You think Illegal aliens are Mexico's homeless then? :lol: Hey even if they are "homeless" they should petition their own Government for social reform. Maybe they can get a nice Entitlement/welfare system like we have ....... only in Mexico to make them want to stay home. OH wait I forgot they don't need one, they have ours LOL
    Or could it be that in Mexico there are some jobs even Mexicans "won't do"?

You put not in italics. Who are you trying to convince? I guess if you put it in italics it makes it true? here ya go They DO reduce wages of americans. There now my statement is just as credible as yours. Even more so since yours is bull****. :dis: funny how opinion works. LOL

I think he knows that the Original people came over from elsewhere. I do believe he meant that we have already been "settled" or "saturated" you might say. People have been here long enough to have decendants. You didn't come over from Arcadian did you? :shock:

this is rich..... ( above statement )
    Actually, there were laws on board the Mayflower, There have always been laws my friend. Mutiny on board the NiƱa, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria, would probably get you a short rope from the yard arm. Laws were somewhat more finite then and less open to appeal. How nice.

Invading a country and taking over has been the way of man since man was man. It's nothing new, yes we did it. it's a serious game called survival and I am glad you brought it up because it illustrates exactly what this is all about. There is no "legality" in survival, it is what it is. Illegal aliens don't care that what they are doing is illegal, they consider their backs are agaisnt the wall. They will fight for a better life. I don't blame them one bit. Which is why we need to realize they won't stop.

You see it is simple, think of it in terms of a stream running through your property and you have nice clean water you are willing to share as long as you can have a drink too. Now someone wants all of that stream and wants you out. Similar to the way we pushed native americans off their land. Now what do you do? Are you the pusher or the pushee? Do you fold and die or do you defend what is your's? Drama?

I suppose but a deadly game of drama it is. I am sure the American Indian did not think it was drama. Maybe the American's in the settled East saw headlines of the Indian and Frontier struggles and thought it Dramatic, whimsical. They may have even brought a few Indians back and put them on display in a Wild West show of sorts. Yeah, I bet they did. :shock: right or wrong, man conquers and displays the spoils.

What you imagine as drama can quickly turn into a serious economic burden for every American taxpayer. You only think it is drama because you imagine you are far removed from the actual economic impact of it, but you are dead wrong.

It's call the law of survival.... Survival of the strongest. You represent the weak.

see above, man has always divided and conquered, regardless of right or wrong. You obviously missed the boat on this bit of History. SEe ancient history, google man use it. :dis:

maybe, maybe not, do eskimos vote the same? they probably do on "igloo isues" ( no ffense meant to any of you eskimos ) :hihi: ........ people with dentures? maybe we should quit voting and just let a representative of each race, color, creed or ethnic background vote? It would save a ton of time and money.

Sure there is evidence groups of people having the same Political agenda vote the same, and it may be that their agenda is the same due to race, color creed or ethnicity. But it can also be because they all like hot rods, are tree huggers, fishermen, hunters or truck drivers or fruit tree pickers.

Gosh if we just let a representative of all these various groups vote instead of the general public, we wouldn't need to hold elections would we? Of course there are so many political views with axe's to grind by the time we had one representative from each group we "endeared" ourselves to, we could vote ourselves. Dahm! :shock: We should all just vote for ourself and SEE how it turns out! :shock:

news flash man, people vote for change because they think it will benifit them, not because they are blue or pink or white, asian or mormon. If a law, politician or whatever, is geared to help a certain group of voters, guess what? they MAY just vote along those lines. Golly beav? you reckon? :dis:

The man is saying if they are ILLEGAL they don't vote, so WHY cater to their vote? Their LEGAL brother who lives here, doesn't represent a large enough segment of the population to commit political suicide over. I do believe this is what he was refering to.

We didn't steal anything, if you can't defend it, you don't own it. Don't believe it, come try to take something at my house. I'd prefer you didn't try it though..
    We defend this nation via our military and our courts/justice system. I also defend this lil strip of land here in Batresville, MS. via the Bill of Rights and local law enforcement. WHEN we can NO longer do that, someone of some other soveriegn nation will take it, rest assured they will. If you want to call it stealing, I guess you could, No one owns any land, they just claim it and use it's resources. It will be here when you are dead and gone. Was it "right" for us to push native americans off their land? it was for us. Was it morally right? Probably not. Notice they didn't give up without a fight. I don't blame them one bit. to the victor go the spoils.

he said Decent wage. key word. It probably is somewhat of an exageration to say "millions" BUT if the wages paid enough, someone would do it, and there are plenty who need to even if they don't WANT to. The problem isn't just ilegals, its LEGALS WHO ARE SAPPING the economy becuase they are forever on ENTITLEMENTS.

make the dead beats who are trying to screw the system GO TO WORK and you'd see people clamouring to climb trees and pick fruit.

Why should they? they can get paid NOT to by the Governement and the American taxpayer who's arm is being twisted to do so. Send illegals home and overhaul the welfare system and your imagined "labor shortage" would dry up like a south texas ditch in July.

No moreso than your tirade.

:dis:

2. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I wasn't in the military so I'm not smart enough to understand, but its either that or...

I may be a tool, but I'm no hypocrite. If you want to turn your back on the poor and down trodden of the world its cool by me. You always say the U.S is a Christian nation, well I for one think we should act like it.

3. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

If you've taken one economics course, there is absolutely no way you truly believe this. And I'm not saying it's necessarily bad, but ignoring the obvious undermines some of your better considered arguments.

4. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

They can only drive wages down so low, and most economists argue that its minimal. I think it has had a net impact of like 40 cents an hour over 20 years. A healthy economy can expand for unskilled labor very easily.

In truth the impact of illegal immigrant labor on the economy is a wash now. They consume as much as they contribute, sometimes slightly more. But when you consider the biggest source of consumption for them is what the government pays to educate the children of illegals it gets a little brighter. We are paying today to educate the taxpayers and consumers of tomorrow. So its really an investment in the future. The impact on the economy is positive in the long run.

5. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

it is indeed good to help those in need, SUpa, and this is something you should also defend. If these things are Taken from you along with your economic freedom, you won't be able to help anyone.

I am your brother and I am compelling you to go the extra mile for your poor brothers less fortunate than I who live here in America and deserve a chance to work and earn a wage. I am telling you that you can help them by opposing illegal immigration. They want no charity, just a chance to be hired by someone of possibly your means, and pay them decently. They keep their money in AMerica and help the economy here. You can still help your friends south of the border by donating to the Mexican Governement, so that they can feed their poor also.

Latin Americans would rather stay home, they just want to live. No one wants to leave their home to work, they have to...to survive. So send some money south and this will be better. That way they won't even have to take a chance by crossing the border. GO the extra Mile supa... they don't need your coat BTW it's warm there.

6. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

What does the military have to do with anything? What the hell are you talking about? Do you have issues with past decisions?

Where is your loyalty, italy, or here? The pope and his cardinals are not concerned with what is best for us as a nation. They care about their "church". If you all care so much about the welfare of the poor little mexicans, move there. Good riddance. While you're at it, send more of your earnings each month to the feds to spend on them so I can keep more of mine.

God never said destroy your country in order to help everyone else. The Bible also states that Christians are to respect the laws of the land. Our law states that it is illegal to cross the borders without permission. I would like to point out that this is just about every other country's law also.

Oh, I know, Mary said it was ok for "mexicans" to ignore this statement. She just didn't share this with us Baptist. My bad.

7. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

That's a pretty good point, though it's kinda apples and oranges regarding their impact on wages. For any given position, they will necessarily drive down wages due to an increase in supply. On the whole, however, if they can spur enough growth to drive demand, then the impact is nullified. The latter is a hopelessly speculative calculation.

As for educating the future, that is entirely predicated on confidence in the efficacy of our school systems, which seems like a disastrous assumption.

It's an especially bad assumption if you're convinced (as I am) that the mouthbreathers and other dumb kids in schools are negatively impacting the education of our future leaders.

8. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Opinion....and it is wrong.

"most" econmists :dis:
    " in truth" :dis:
    "slightly more" :dis:
    "long run" :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis:
    "future" :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis:

HILLARY>? BILL IS THAT YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH SUPA? :shock:

9. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

I would like a choice in how I invest. You do whatever makes you feel good, and we'll see whose investments payoff more in the future.

10. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

I would not worry Salty, I sense that Supa is indeed a true Christian who practices what he preaches and not a hypocrite and is at this very moment donating to some Charity in Mexico that will further social reform there. Since it is quite obvious they are in need and if they had the resources they would not leave their good homes.