ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, LET ME GET THIS RIGHT

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jun 19, 2018.

1. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

So anyone hear about the latest polls? Apparently over the last month where the liberals have been protesting Trump over the immigration stuff, his approval rating with Hispanics WENT UP by 10%.

LSUTiga and Bengal B like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

No surprise. Hispanics the legal ones are proud Americans. They are the ones most impacted by illegal immigration whether by the gangs that move into their neighborhoods or their jobs being taken by illegals. They are also Catholic and family oriented.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

LOL

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

6. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Well hopefully that will help us if they cant travel thru Mexico to get here

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Wish I could believe him. However if this guy truly wants to help his people he better get along with us maybe there is hope.

8. highup7

highup7 Freshman

I just got married last month and my wife and I have to live in a mobile home park while our house is being built. We live in Montgomery, Al. in a mobile home park called Evergreen Estates. After living here for a week, we found out that this place is home to a 90% illegal population. We talked to a couple to a couple of American citizens and they told us to get the hell out. They said that illegals drive drunk, hit a car, and jump out and run away. The illegal can't be traced since everything on his car is bogus. The American has to deal with his insurance company that will result in higher rates. The American citizen has to pay, yet the drunk illegal will drive on. BTW, the Montgomery police department won't do crap and ICE will never respond to your plea for action. We have jobs in Montgomery, but after we were told by some people, we will continue to work in Montgomery, but will sell our newly built house and move to where people told us that we would be a better fit.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Sweet home Mexabama.

watson1880 and el005639 like this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood