Illinois

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CreoleGumbo, Dec 9, 2001.

1. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I forgot all about Lou Tepper's ties to Illinois. I hate those guys a little more already. If he was still around, this would be the year that "tackling" was implemented.

2. tigerman7024

tigerman7024 Founding Member

No way no how!!! Reed has been on every team LSU has played's MUST STOP LIST, yet he only averaged 152YPG and 8 catches per game.

YOU CAN'T STOP REED, you can only hope to contain him!! :D:D

See you in the Sugar. I for one am looking forward to a battle with the Big 10 Champ, just another step for LSU to prove it is a National contender!!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

3. Chief Illiniwek

Chief Illiniwek Freshman

Illinois 63 LSU 21

LSU ranks 108th in pass defense. We have the #1 QB in nation (will due respect to the idiot sportswriters, Kurt Kittner will go #1 in NFL draft, frankly i am glad Kurt was not invited to that lame ass broadcast). The last time Kurt played in a bowl game that Illinois was three point underdogs, Illinois won 63-21, hence the prediction.

Yes, Illinois is disappointed we have to play a three-loss team instead of Nebraska, but Illinois will win going away anyway.

Oh yeah, and i have tickets on the 50-yard line...it helps when you know you are going weeks before your opponent...I will wave to you toothless cajuns in the end zone!!!!

see you on Bourbon Street... just don't talk with me, i don't mingle with low-lifes!

4. TigerStagg

TigerStagg Founding Member

You are one deluded little man. Kittner #1 in the draft, huh? Why don't you compare his stats to Rohan's stats from yards to quarterback rating and tell us who's better. Spin it anyway you want. Ro is better. The big 11 is a dead conference, at least this year. I mean, look at the champion. I see only two ranked teams on the Ill schedule and one was a damn blowout at the hands of Michigan. Who gives a damn what you guys did in the galleryfurniture.com bowl in 199? And i wouldn't worry about anyone talking to you on bourbon st., especially women. moron.

5. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Can I make a suggestion ....

Illinois is definitely a good offensive team, but your defense is a little weak. Might I suggest a fine defensive coordinator named Lou Tepper. Oh, that right you sent that moron down to LSU.

6. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

7. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

How do you think we feel?

To all the LSU fans who seem disappointed to be playing Illinois (instead of Michigan or Ohio State) in the Sugar Bowl, how do you think Illinois fans feel? Our first outright conference title in 18 years and we don't get to go to the Rose Bowl. The Sugar Bowl isn't too bad. I mean at least we're playing an SEC team. But it's not even a team we know, like Florida or Tennessee or Alabama or Auburn or Georgia. Even if we win it doesn't mean anything. So however you feel about playing Illinois, trust me, we feel the same way about playing you.

Go Illini!!!

8. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

9. Chief Illiniwek

Chief Illiniwek Freshman

Vandy in SEC?

I had no idea there was an academic institution in the SEC!!!

LMFAO!

10. geau74

geau74 Guest

Illinois84, two points:...

1) You do not want to play Nebraska, regardless of how much bravado you muster; and

2) You are dreaming if you think that anyone will top our Biletnikof winner. Even Tennesse, who held him to only four catches, failed to stop him, as all four catches went for first down yardage, and they had to interfere with him twice in the end zone to prevent touchdowns. If you want to take the interference penalties, that is one arguable way to stop him. You might want to consider it.