I'm getting worried

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by mctiger, Dec 18, 2009.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Can't argue with you. I had a feeling before the game started that Bush was primed for a big night, and I was ecstatic when he busted that first run. The coach, however, obviously feels he has to limit his touches to certain situations. That's OK, but we clearly can't pay All-Pro money to a situational player. He'll probably be with us next year, since there won't be a salary cap to worry about. After that....

I think I've finally hit on the right analogy: Bush is like Donte' Stallworth, another guy with other-worldly talent, but who, for some reason, can't make his body work in the role of an NFL player.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

all you had to do was read my sig beginning of the week to see how i felt. had this game marked as a loss weeks ago.

dallas is designed to run the ball and the saints defense has stunk. cant win it all with a crappy defense.

3. mctiger

I noticed the sig, once I was able to get my eyes off the avatar :lol:

Seriously Tirk, do you think the defense's problem is all the injuries, or do you think the good start to the season was a fluke? I say its the injuries. With everyone healthy, we should be ranked 8-12 in the league.

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

It's definitely the injuries. We got Porter back but then we lose the all important Ced Ellis.

Once all are back, the defense will once again confuse QBs, cause turnovers and give our offense the needed support to win all remaining games.

We're not losing again in the Superdome.

5. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

You probably shouldn't make any more predictions...
    cause you pretty awful at it.

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

At least I have the balls to make these predictions, unlike some of you pussies.

7. LSUMASTERMIND

You're still awful. Balls or no balls.
    you tried to blast me because I said was worried about our defense, before this game.

8. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Yeah, I saw the sig before the game too. Not good gris gris dude, not at all. Maybe you should leave those statements for a Cowboys forum or something. Posting up a lose in writing is different than predicting one as a possibility, at least to me. Good job with being a true Who Dat. You should feel proud. :dis:

9. mctiger

Sounds like you're blaming Tirk for the loss. I'll go one better. Check out the letters to the editor in the Advocate today, and hear from the guy who thinks they lost because they were distracted by the controversy of getting the game televised in Baton Rouge. :huh:

10. LSUMASTERMIND

Talking about making something out of nothing wow.