I'm saying it now...Pollack is over rated, and here's why!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Sep 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DawgieStyle

DawgieStyle Freshman

Reality Check arriving Saturday!

Hey, it isn't our fault that LSU hasn't anything RECENT to point to in terms of accomplishment, now is it? Let's just examine some recent history:

Oct. 26 at Auburn L 7-31
    Nov. 9 at Kentucky W 33-30
    Nov. 16 ALABAMA L 0-31
    Nov. 23 OLE MISS W 14-13
    Nov. 29 at Arkansas L 20-21
    Jan. 1 vs. Texas L 20-35
    Aug. 30 Louisiana Monroe W 49-7
    Sep 6 at Arizona W 59-13
    Sep 13 Western Illinois W 35-7

Looks to me that LSU has whipped up on the weakest of the weak....or it could just be an illusion!

Now seriously and all joking around aside, I fully expect a flippin war Saturday! I just think my team will win is all... :D

2. LSUtigah

LSUtigah Founding Member

DawgieStyle, where can I get that sig of Clausen. It is friggin' hilarious.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You want to get into a pissin' match here, that little disclaimer at the end notwithstanding?

Excuse me while I whips this out - Cleavon Little - Blazing Saddles.

4. Chip82

Chip82 Founding Member

That's a good one......

Richt has recruited well and this year will truly be the first year that he will see the results of his own recruiting efforts.

These new linebackers are very similar to Tommy Polley in size and speed.

5. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Re: Is TE the village comedian?

As far as us not seeing a defense as good as yours in a long time... give me a break. Last time I looked, we were in the SEC. We see many great defenses a year. Most of our players have gone up against defensive players of UGA caliber. They do it every day in practice. If you believe otherwise, you are kidding yourself. Believe what you want to believe, but the talent of your D this year will not be proven until after several SEC games.

Neither team knows what they have going into this game and may not know even after this game. Our offense may not be able to stop the blitz and we could get killed. Then you could play Florida or Tennessee and they could score 50 points on you. Then again, your defense may not be able to put pressure on Mauck when we go to full protection and you could get killed and then fare well the rest of the season.

I think that this game will come down to coaching. The entire game could hinge on one weakness exploited effectively (that weakness will probably be fixed the next week). I think that LSU has a slight edge here as far as coaching, but I think that we have a few weaknesses that I am nervous about.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Isn't that Virginia Tech's full name?

7. DawgieStyle

DawgieStyle Freshman

Eheh Sabanfan....

Hmmm, seems as if I may have struck a nerve....but no Sabanfan, I only engage in those in my Paltalk Room. The several LSU fans who have found it are great fans, as are the collection of partisans of many teams around the Country.

An invitation to all:

www.paltalk.com

Free download, easy to use. Look for the College Football War Room, in the Adult listings, under the Sports & Hobbies catagory. If your computer has a mic, you too can verbally spar with your rivals! Nightly sessions generally begin around 8pm ET.

8. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Did I say that Pollack was over-rated yet?

Just thought you guys would like to know that David Pollock has not faced an offensive line on our level at all this year...or since he first put on his jock in jawjaville...

I fear no man...and I fear no team, and I fear no over-rated defensive end from Jawja who got to go one on one with weak offensive linemen who were left to fend for themselves because of a superior talent than Pollack's on the interior...

9. Chip82

Chip82 Founding Member

Ok, its Polley

Tommy Polley played outside linebacker for FSU when they won their last NC.

At FSU he was about 225 and ran a 4.5

He currently plays for the Rams.

10. DawgieStyle

DawgieStyle Freshman

Confirming the obvious....

Lemme see now.....Auburn blew you guys out last year, as did Bama....NEITHER OF THEIR OL'S could stop him! And it would appear, once again, that the evidence is so overwhelming as to cast your pathetic rantings to the contrary into the abyss of the totally clueless.

Sabanfan, you actually claim this one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.