I'm saying it now...Pollack is over rated, and here's why!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Sep 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSUtigah

LSUtigah Founding Member

DawgieStyle, how about the tag of Clausen? Where can I get one?

2. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

In my best Otter impersonation from the best film ever made, "Animal House"...

"GEE, you're dumb"...

Hey, MENSA member...We LOST OUR STARTING QUARTERBACK after the UF game...and we struggled to find an offensive identity afterwards.

Do you keep up with ANYTHING?

Heck, Richt called Michael Clayton by some walkon's name today, and he talked about our big bad linebacker that frickin graduated last year...

I guess ignorance runs rampant, starting at the top, in Jawja...

3. DawgieStyle

DawgieStyle Freshman

LSUtigah....

Simply right click on the pic, scroll down to properties, and copy the url. It is generally advised that one save the image on their own webpage, then whenever the mood strikes you, you can call it up.

4. LSUtigah

LSUtigah Founding Member

thanks DS.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Re: Confirming the obvious....

Sure. He's an LSU fan and entitled to his opinion. As far as the Auburn/Bama blew you out thing, please give it a rest. I thought once Bama got imprisoned and Auburn went into hiding after 2 losses that we'd get a break from that crap. That was LAST year. Different team. Georgia didn't do crap to LSU last year so keep it relevant.

6. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Come on LSU fans! Raise them. Please???

7. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

That UGA flag flying on your avatar will be a white flag around 6:00pm CST on Saturday...I assure you...

8. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

DawgieStyle,

If you were playing against last year's team, then everything you wrote here would make sense. But the past is just that... the past. I think that TE may have a point about the DL next to him making him look better last year. I require proof this season before I annoint anyone as dominating. Who knows, maybe the OL that he will go against this year may figure out his moves by watching tape in the off season, or maybe he may slump a bit. Lord knows that we have had DEs that looked unstopable one year only to be mediocre the next. I think that TE is entitled to his opinion until the guy proves himself this year against a talented OL. Lucky for him that he may be going against our weakest lineman (Reed).

As far as strength of schedule, you are the first strong team for THIS LSU team (not last years) to face and you will be the first of many strong teams for LSU to put a whippin on this season. ;)

9. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

and you don't know Southlink either he will fly his Georgia Flag even if Georgia loses.

I dont know where you came from, but if you have Tigah defending you, you can't be much better than him and that is not good at all.

10. LSUtigah

LSUtigah Founding Member

Like I said, a flamer ^^^^...and not the kind that stirs chit w/ other people either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.