I'm saying it now...Pollack is over rated, and here's why!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Sep 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

dude why are you so fucking obsessed with me?? I think your the one with homosexual tendencies cause you have to add your. 02 cents every time I post something. No matter if its here or at AUN. You really do need some help. I am getting sick of your childish behavior and your assinine comments. And BTW I reported to Brett the post you made about me earlier. Hopefully that will make you simply disappear.

2. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

I appreciate the support! I will be here win or lose. I expect a great game.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

LSUtigah and TigerEducated have bolted from the Lair, where they have no friends apparently and have acted like a couple of pricks here for two weeks. They can't seem to find the smack board and are annoying the crap out of the visitors as well as the regulars here.

Hopefully they will move on to some other site, soon. If not, Brett will know what to do.

4. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

My first post here was yesterday. Get ya facts straight.

I've been asked by people over here to keep this civil and above board in relation to LSU fans here...and I will...But don't think for a second you can enter into some petty vitriolic diatribe here against me and toss aspersions without me responding in kind, sir...

I'm here to talk sports, and if you'd rather devolve the conversation, then that's on you...While I'm quite capable, I'll refrain, out of respect for the administrators of this site.

I have never spoken to LSUTigah until today, sir.

Perhaps you should check your assumptive nature at the portal to this site, sir.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.