I'm so confused

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by WoodlandsTiger, Oct 23, 2010.

1. WoodlandsTiger

WoodlandsTiger Founding Member

I will start with Miles then add a questions.

Miles - Good Guy, Great Recruiter, no investigations, no players in jail on Saturday night or should I say Sunday mornings, graduating players and wears his hat like no other.

Also - we can get into a few more things. He is not the best speaker (sorry, I have had a few so I was being nice), not sure exactly why he can't clap like every other American I have ever met, and most importantly I realize he isn't exactly the best x and o coach that has ever walked the sideline in Tiger stadium.

I do not want to go back to the 90's and since wins and losses mean everything what in the world can I complain about. Yeah, I know I think the same way as all the haters and the supporters on this site so I guess I'm a contradictorist (yeah, I know it's probably not a word but I think that is how we all feel). I've always heard wins and losses is all that matters so we should be happy with our program since Les has arrived. Although, I've never felt so bad about wins at certain times. Damn you Les, you are making me crazy.

Personally, I believe the better team won today. Yes, we were out coached and out played today but CM still had us in the game at the 5 minute mark in the 4th. It's amazing.

Whether we bitch about him or praise him, he sure confuses me every year. Yes, I'm confused about what to think about our head coach and it's been 5 years, a national championship and more wins than Saban (I think)

I will now take my Ambian and go to sleep

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I feel a lot the same. I like a lot of things about the guy, get as pissed as I sometimes get elated and not sure who we could even get to replace him if we wanted/needed to.

I thought his half time interview was much improved, as well as several others lately. He's also become a bit more active on the sidelines during games- something I believe is essential.

3. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

yes - I noticed that too - and his interviews have been MUCH better.

:geaux:

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

fu*k guys, i'm running out of gas, the rent is too damn high, and i'm out of pot. goodnight!! geaux tigers!!!

5. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Do you have your "The Rent is too Damn High" gear yet? I want a shirt that says "The Rent is Too Damn High so I'm marrying this" with an arrow pointing to a shoe.:rofl: The guy cracked me up.

6. WoodlandsTiger

You are doing it wrong LaSalle - if you did low rent and high priced pot, you could still be going

7. kluke

kluke Founding Member

We got beat today by two super human performances, Newton and Fairly. And I think Fairly did the most to beat us. If he's an average player we could win. If both were average players we do win.

Just try to enjoy the enigma that is Les and don't try to understand him. You'll end up taking to much Ambian.:milesmic:

He wins a lot, there are more good things than people give him credit for, but the offense is getting to be an albatross around his neck. And if he doesn't do something serious about it after this season - and it's the same old stuff next year - it could get real nasty.

8. WoodlandsTiger

Off subject but you'll understand... Andy Dalton would probably be 3rd string in our system. just dropped another Ambian

9. kluke

kluke Founding Member

You could be right - I don't think any other major offered him.

Think about this - UT. Look what's happened there this year. And living here you know nobody has the resources Mack has. He has his pick of the Texas players, more money than anyone except Notre Dame, can afford to hire Muschamp as a coach in waiting and their 4-3. College football is strange sometimes.

10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Miles is great as a frontman...erhh head coach. What we need is top notch coordinators. Period.