I'm speechless...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by DallasLSU, Apr 7, 2004.

1. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

After reading this article....It's the most unbelievably ridiculous piece of journalism I have ever read....Click here

I cannot believe this guy has the balls to claim this...

2. DallasLSU

I emailed this guy calling him a fool...

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Wow,
    That is unbelievable, reminds me of some other great hoax's over time like:
    Man on the Moon
    Roswell

Imagine this stuff in about 20 years from now...
    What I mean by that is after 20 years or so history is revised in most cases.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

i think we should ignore that guy, because he is doing it for attention.

5. DallasLSU

That's what I think too....but geez, that is one thing I thought no one would actually touch....and some wacko left-wing nut in Britain actually did....

6. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

There were a lot of folks back in the days that claimed that Hitler was simply "misunderstood", too...

There are ALWAYS going to be buffoons that will TRY to link EVIL to something greater than themselves to try to bring it down...

...this guys' argument DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE.

There is an old saying that evil things will continue to happen when good people stand idle.

We did not and are not standing idle (except for our buddies at the ACLU)...

This guy isn't standing idle, he's in a dead reverse...

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Just two of his arguments are so ridiculous as to discredit his entire article.

"The twin towers could not have collapsed as a result of burning jet fuel. Most of that fuel was consumed on impact. In the south tower, most of the fuel was spilled outside the building. Heat caused by burning jet fuel does not reach temperatures needed to melt steel."

This man has the scientific knowledge of a cantelope. Such fuel produces plenty enough heat to soften structural steel, which is what caused the collapse.

"Cellphone calls cannot be made from airliners in flight that are not close to the ground. As research by Professor A. K. Dewdney has shown, the emotional conversations between hijacked passengers and others would not have been possible under conditions that existed at that moment. These calls were cynical fabrications'

Well, Duuuh! It is known that the hijackers flew close to the ground, not only to attempt to evade radar, but also to follow roads and rivers to New York. These terrorist "pilots" did not know how to navigate by instruments. They didn't dive into these buildings, they flew into them straight and level, right over Manhattan, below the height of the cell-phone antennas which are monted on the highest buildings in Manhattan.

This author is completely full of sh!t.

8. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Why rely on cold hard facts when they get in the way of your obviously more compelling and insiteful argument?

Why not obfuscate as much as possible with some fancy prestidigitation (magic) to attempt to prove a completely off-the-face-of-the-earth theory?

Isn't this the same type of baseless & hollow rhetoric we've heard from the crazy theorists of the far left for YEARS????? :dis: