Imagine Tasmin, Bass, Big Baby...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by FriedBoudinBall, Feb 5, 2005.

1. FriedBoudinBall

FriedBoudinBall Founding Member

assuming bass doesn't go pro, LSU would have Bass, Big Baby, and Tazmin with a pretty solid front court of mitchell and Minor (assuming he learns to play within in offense)...that's pretty dang loaded team...

oh wait, brady is our coach...we'll suck.

tonight was pitiful against UT...no D, no O, bench Minor, he has no freaking clue how to play with a team...

not to mention, we go on a 9-0 run in that 2-1-2 zone...then we never play it the rest of the game...stupid!

...and for the anti brady bashers...

lets see, how many years since we've been out of probation. how many top notch recruiting classes have we had? How long do we have to live in mediocrity? For crying out loud, i hate losing!

2. TN Tiger

TN Tiger Founding Member

What is wrong with you? UT is a power house and has a brilliant coach. Nobody can beat them on their home court.............well except UT Chattanooga, Nebraska, almost Wofford.............good point.:dis: :dis:

3. FriedBoudinBall

FriedBoudinBall Founding Member

i give buzzy credit...it was a great strategy, putting little guys on big men...

but defensively, we are horrible...

offensively, minor has no clue what he is doing...granted, whip can't shoot the J consistently, but he is at least less error prone. Sub in minor and make him the shooting gaurd, he definately cannot run the dang offense.

4. TN Tiger

TN Tiger Founding Member

I was there and it was even uglier then you can imagine. What is the game plan with this team? They should have dominated TN. The Vols are terrible and usually have no plan themselves. Unfortunatly we caught them at their best tonight, but we still should have won.

5. kjntiger

kjntiger Founding Member

almost seems like we catch every team at their best.

6. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i know there is more than one way to make an "error", but minor had ONE turnover.

im no big minor fan, but he's played better of late. he's not the reason we lost this game. look to other players to blame this loss on

7. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

your sarcasm is stupid.

UT beat MSU, UF.

Their 4 game losing streak--UK, Louisville, and 2 SEC road games. all while getting used to playing without Crump.

8. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

big deal. i'd much rather have a great guard than tasmin. and unfortunately, i wouldnt call dmitch and minor "pretty solid" for sec.

i'm hoping that tasmin can fill hud's role, or better.

9. bigbully

bigbully Founding Member

I guess since you're in Portand, you've never seen Tasmin play - this kid is for real!

10. dirty dan

dirty dan Freshman

What Bully says is true.

I live in Denham Springs and have watched this young man play. I haven't seen anyone dominate a court like him since Shaq played for LSU.