IMG Academy this weekend

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by LaSalleAve, Oct 15, 2015.

1. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

I noticed the Paramus coach wearing the LSU visor, I figured that had to be great news despite the commentators constantly talking about UM being the favorite. Great to hear the news from Bhelm to confirm. If LSU could somehow pull in Gary and Manuel that would be HUGE, plus the instate guys! I wonder if they would use Gary more on the outside?

Gary is a pure beast, he was very dominant. So quick for a kid his size. Amazing talent. When in the game Manuel looked good as well, but it was evident he isn't near 100%. Smith had a solid game. Davis showed tremendous speed for such a big WR, a freak athlete to say the least. I wasn't too impressed with Patterson. He has a lot of talent, don't get me wrong but he forces a lot of balls, two of which were picked off. Reminds me of Favre and Romo, you will get a lot of great plays but he will make mistakes.

2. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

Well hopefully we will have his current teammates (Manuel and Smith) and the guy that gave him hell last night (Gary) around to knock his cock in his watch pocket for the next few years. Screw that guy and his brother. Tiger Bait.

Furthermore, if his bro basically has an admin position at OM, which is basically what he had at LSU, maybe he is more interested in an unimpeded path to starting QB (no Frank's) than his brothers well-being. Chad Kelly is not only beatable in competition but also an upper classman and a ticking time bomb.

I think we are just fine with who's here and who's coming.

didit, Brian, ThePhenom74 and 3 others like this.
  3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I think we will see even more deva from Patterson's dad before this recutiting cycle is over. I am all for the coaching staff not letting someone like that make demands. If his brother was better at his job I suspect he could of earned a position at LSU.

tigerchick46, didit, Brian and 7 others like this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I felt like Braveheart felt, but I'll defer to the experts on this one, you guys know your shit, and the way Harris has progressed this year gives me a glimmer of hope for Franks.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You pay blackmail once and you have to keep paying. A team that will elevate a guy's brother to assistant coach will pay a guy $100K to sign. LSU does not need to be around those players. I think we can only go so far to sign a player before we hurt ourselves.