Imigration Idea

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Sourdoughman, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I have heard the debate long enough!
    They say that we can't round up how ever many illegals there are in the country well I know the perfect way to do it.

Have more of these rallies around the country, let them bring their Mexican
    gear, we can gather them up there and ship them back to their country.

Nothing pisses me off more than these people coming to this country and
    bringing their Mexican gear with them because they don't want to be Americans they want to have Mexico right here in the USA.
    The funny thing is that I posted this type of thing on this board about a year
    ago.
    Mexicans with new trucks in my neighborhood driving around with huge Mexican flags attached to their vehicles.
    We are losing the second war, a silent war with not one shot fired.
    Are you ready for the United States of Mexico?
    :cuss: :cuss: :dis: :dis: :dis:

2. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

I already live in Texaco ... wait ... that name has already been used.

Oil well, the petroleum companies are running everything anyway.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

my friend/doorman esteban is mexican. we feel the same way you do about hispanic fellas, except we hate dominicans and puertorriquenos and like mexicans. sometimes it gets confusing and i forget who i hate and who i like.

4. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

In two generations their kids wont be able to tell the Mexican flag from the Libyan flag. Chill out and enjoy the cheap grape fruit.

5. CParso

CParso Founding Member

They shouldn't have the rights of citizens, but our economy needs their cheap labor.

6. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I would be willing to bet we are getting the short end of the stick on this one.
    I bet the strain on our economy out weights the benefits such as hopital and
    school benefits to illegals, etc.

Supafan, I hope you are correct.

7. LSUsupaFan

By the third generation all nationalistic loyalties virtually disappear, especially language. Before WWI more poeple in St. Louis spoke Dutch than English. Even in Miami fewer and fewer people speak Spanish. Its all alarmist crap.

Also I do not fault the illegals one bit for comeing over the border. I understand completely that poeple want to eat, and be able to feed their families. Its not like they are holding people up at gunpoint and demanding their jobs. Its the companies that hire them illegally that are to blame.

8. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

I do not fault the Mexicans for coming over either. I fault congress for not doing anything about it.

9. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Isn't the Catholic Church defending the illegals? I thought I heard that somewhere. Seems that the Catholics don't want us sending them back or stopping them from crossing. I guess since most mexicans are Catholic, and the Catholic church attendance has been dropping off lately, they see this as a way to beef up their tithes. Just a theory.

10. LSUsupaFan

Yeah the Church isn't in the business of denying hungry poeple food, or poor poeple jobs.

You are way off though about Church attendance. The Church is growing rapidly in America. Also Catholics aren't required to tithe.