Importance of this game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Celtic Tiger, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Celtic Tiger

Celtic Tiger Tiger Stadium West Dorm

Thats the point, It is not by chance that both Bama and the Tigers scheduled a bye that week, because of that it makes this game even more critical. Looser of this one is behind the 8 ball. You can still get to Atlanta but its alot harder. There is a little pressure off of Bama due to the fact their crystal is not even a year old. But You know Saban wants his place to be equal to Bear's.

2. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Agreed, both of those teams are playing with chips on their shoulders, I think both of those games will be close & exciting!

But I agree, THIS GAME IS HUGE!

Question is, who is more due for a loss?

Both of these have been squeaking by week after week, ultimately they both have the ability to come from behind, to drive and score late.

2 things - I dont want to see any explosive plays from Auburn & I dont want them to get the ball last!

3. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

sure.

but if you think about it, and this is probably another thread....

if LSU-AU go back and forth...

would you rather.....

LSU be down 4 and driving vs AU def?

or

LSU to be up 4 and have AU's off driving?

4. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Either one of those is a scary situation and tough to answer.

Defensive Scenario: UNC & WVU had the ball last with shots at the endzone to win and we held - BUT THEY DIDNT HAVE CAM NEWTON

Ofensive Scenario: UT & UF - J-Lee showed ability to overcome adversity, hang in there, keep drives alive, make some amazing plays on 4th dow to convert and win the ball games!

BUT - Id rather leave it up to the defense to hold!

Id rather not be in that situation, Id love to see domination by LSU and a comfortable 2 score lead and a bend but dont break defense that Keeps Cam Newton & the Auburn Offense frustrated and going back to the drawing boards because they dont realize until the middle of this football game that what they have been doing on offense all year wont work against a defense this fast, this strong, and this smart!