In Case Everyone forgot....................

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ch0sn0ne, Nov 19, 2002.

1. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

WE PLAY OLE MISS IN 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am pretty sick of all of the Bama B.S. Frankly, I could care less if Fran made an ass of himself. I say, we'll worry about that next year.

The objective at hand is getting tossed to the side while LSU still has the best chance of any team in the West to go to Atlanta.

Can we forget about that team two states over, and concentrate on Eli and his lack of a running game offense?

2. tigers

tigers Founding Member

Ole Miss Game

I agree!!! If something doesn't change in a very big way and very quickly we will never beat Ole Miss. They will come in to Tiger Stadium ready to pick up where good ole Alabama left off. I don't think I could bare another loss. We need some OFFENSE, and I mean we need it like yesterday!!

3. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

I don't think you have to stretch the field against Old Myth. You have a solid running game and they don't have a solid run defense. Run the ball down their throats and play ball control. LSU has a good pass defense and there is no way your defense should put up with having another poor performance against the Rebs. If you put pressure on Eli he will fold. Old Miss cannot run the way we did on you. You can bet that this week there will be some fixes in place for Old Miss. As for LSU's qb, keep it simple, don't turn the ball over and let someone get some experience. Arkansas will be a different story.

4. roygu

roygu Founding Member

You have to have a Quarterback who can call the plays without initiating Illegal Procedure. Hard to run for first downs on third and eight. Unless you run a draw play. ;) Draw plays don't usually work without the threat of a pass.

5. tigers

tigers Founding Member

Ole Miss

Hey Bayou I hope you are correct, but as far as the QB is concerned I thing "keepin it simple" is easier said than done. As I said perhaps we can beat OLE MISS but where do we go after that. We have to generate a prolific passing game or something somewhere near it. Remember we have to play the HOGS the next week and they will be waiting for us.

LSU RULES!!!!!