In Good Graces or On Thin Ice? The Fate of Crowton

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Chase4LSU, Dec 10, 2009.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i'd rather not. its not lady-like. :grin:

2. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

My thoughts, too. Problem is we are at our limit for coaches. He needs to go and get somone who knows how to teach and run an O.

3. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

The O line problem appears to be size and strength.

4. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Care to elaborate?

The guys on the line average 6'4" & 300+ lbs... Dworaczyk could be heavier, as he brings the average down a bit, but other than that I think those guys are about where they need to be size-wise. As far as strength goes, Moffit doesn't exactly have a reputation for turning people into weak players. I just don't see them as being undersized and weak.

The problem is when they would finally get a play in, the guys usually get their assignments right, but the wrong scheme is called for the defense that's on the field, thus allowing people to get through. Blocking the right guy is fine, but if you got the wrong blocking scheme called, well.. we saw what happened. They did get blown off the line a few times, but it seemed to me like it was more from mistakes rather than just being overpowered..

5. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Crowton & Coach Stud should, and will, stay. They deserve next season to prove that this year was a fluke.

6. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

Either that or pick another position to teach while someone else comes and takes over at QB coach

7. TwT

TwT Denham Springs High 85'

I think Crowton & Stud should go this year, if they stay for the next year and the offense preforms horrible like it did this year then Crowton & Stud should go and take Les Miles with them for being a idiot and keeping them and wasting another year. we shall wait and see :popcorn:

on the other hand if he keeps them and the offense does very well then Miles will be a hero, but I dont think the team will improve with Crowton or Stud as coaches.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I've always been told that if you say it enough and get it in the right peoples ear then it will happen. Example, my last tour in Iraq this buddy of mine proceeds to tell me when his flight home is. I said, how can you know this, the manifest has not been made yet. So he tells me the above rule. He then just starts telling everyone when he is flying home. Even got it put onto a few slides in the command briefings. Moral of the story is, he put it out there enough that no one really ever questioned where it came from, they just knew they heard that Chad was on this flight and I'll be dammed if he didn't end up on that flight!!!

I'm in the process of sending an email to the Cincinnati news media saying Crowton is the front runner to replace Kelly. It could work.:thumb:

9. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Looks like somebody really didn't understand the point of "The Secret".... lol.

10. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

:thumb: