In LA, which is bigger LSU or the Saints?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ohio1317, Feb 6, 2010.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i dont even see why it matters? why it cant be both equally?

2. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Yeah, completely agree.

During some of those Haslett years I know quite a few devout Saints fans including myself who would often thank the stars we had LSU on Saturdays because Sundays were just brutal on you. It was awful.

This season was the opposite. I was thanking the Saints for making my weekends much better, because Saturdays were frustrating at times (and no, I don't expect us to win the SEC every year, we just have some obvious issues on offense that can be maddening).

I am prone to great elation when the Saints or Tigers win, and am despondent when either loses. Thankfully this past decade usually one has been very very good when the other is not. More often LSU than the Saints.

It's really not a question of either/or but one of and, and how!

3. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

sorry, i grew up going to Saints games and that aint a true statement. the joke when i was growing up was that you couldnt PAY people to TAKE your tickets.

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Well said. +1
    Better said. :grin:

5. acemic

acemic Founding Member

I mite be an exception to ur test I like peyton but not a saints fan, live breath P&G. when I use to watch the NFL I was a skins fan. I luv coach miles wish he get his aggressive streak back. Coach peyton win or lose is still hammering them with offense. At the moment its either wishing coach miles would get his aggression back or yes trade him for coach peyton. (yes im glad the saints won the superbowl Ive matured over the years)