In Like Flynn

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ramah, Apr 22, 2004.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

In the famous words of Abraham Lincoln, "You're trying to say that I called a horse chestnut a chestnut horse."

I did not compare the two in any way other than the way Booty had great talent but did not relate to great results in retrospect. In terms of chemistry, Rohan, the admittedly less physically talented, will prove and has proven to be the better of the two...

I did not say that Matt Flynn is, was, or resembles Joshy Booty, at no time...I challenge you all to show where I did.

As for someone claiming I've jumped on or off someone's bandwagon..I'm comparing the two freshman, but I still said that Randall will be #1, and I'm sticking with it...How long he remains there is anybody's guess...

2. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Ask Matt Mauck about the differences between on and off the field...That's one of the reasons he said he was ready to get on with his life...

If you think the differences on the field and off the field make no difference, you're crazy...Look at the bonds Rohan made (I know, I saw them made and maintained) while Booty puttered around on his motor scooter...

Guys respect the guys they can relate to...and I'm not saying that they can't relate to Flynn, I'm saying that they CAN relate to Russell because they ARE relating to him. It's not race, it's not me picking favorites, it's what I'm hearing and seeing...

I'm not disparaging in any way Matt Flynn-I repeat-I am not disparaging in any way Matt Flynn...

The implication is ludicrous. I am an LSU fan, and I'm the ONE person here who is on record as over and over again attacking those "LSU Fans" who belittle and dog out LSU Football players who don the purple and gold, and everyone here knows that.

3. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

Who has the better wife- Flynn or Booty?

4. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

I totally agree!
    Notice that he correctly spelled Anna Nicole Smith! :)

5. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

QB

I agree with TE. Chemistry is a key ingredient, and so is BRAINS and leadership. Physical ability is important, but not the whole solution.Look at Joe Montana. It's going to be a very tough call for the future LSU QB's as they are both very fine players. It will obviously depend on game performance, the ultimate test .