In The News........

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Sourdoughman, May 18, 2004.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I was watching local news here in Denver and they had a segment talking about cars that are stolen an unconventional way, using a masterkey.

They told the story then showed how you could order this masterkey online and that anyone could buy it for $25, the key fits 4 or 5 car brands then listed them.
    They then demonstrated how you use the key.....

I always love it when this kind of stuff is shown on the news.....
    I love it when a crisis happens and they are telling you where the president is
    or something like that!
    I love it when a story is carried in the news and drug out for years.....
    Such as the prison scandal broke, no one knew anything but it was in the news anyway.

I also love it because the prison scandal has outlasted the Nick Berg execution, we will hear about this prison scandal for the next 6 months to a year because of the ongoing investigations and by then no one will remember
    who Nick Berg is.

These are some of my petpees and this is whats wrong with the news....

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

There are still a few of us out here that don't let the media do our thinking for us. I'm already finished with the prison scandal I know all I need to know about that one. However until those murderers of Berg are caught and killed I will remain pissed and will not forget!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :angryfire :angryfire :po: :po: :po: :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I don't let the media do the thinking for me and am finished with the scandal.
    I just think that the media drags things of choice way too long.

Actually back to the subject i first posted here because I find this
    interesting.....

I was watching local news here in Denver and they had a segment talking about cars that are stolen an unconventional way, using a masterkey.

They told the story then showed how you could order this masterkey online and that anyone could buy it for $25, the key fits 4 or 5 car brands then listed them.
    They then demonstrated how you use the key.....

I always love it when this kind of stuff is shown on the news.....

4. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Sourdough, I have to agree with you on this one my friend. I'm constantly amazed at how often such lamebrainedness occurs. Just goes to show that there are idiots at all levels of society. Just because someone has a college degree don't make 'em wise!

5. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

One time I was leaving K-mart and the alarm went off. The security guy looked in my bag and said "Here it is. They forgot to remove the security strip. It peels right off."

I said "Wow, thanks for the tip!"
    :dis: