Incredible Norwegian Kicker

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by MikeInLa, Dec 20, 2012.

1. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Not a surprise, Jets are a greasefire right now.....

2. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I think Rex Ryan must be mentally ill. I'm serious. He seeks attention at the peril of his job performance, and hence, his career. Yet after every train wreck, he keeps doing the same thing. It's crazy.

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Still doesn't mean that the video is a "hoax".

4. tigerchick46

The fact that the Jets are the first team to "sign" him off his youtube video speaks volumes....

5. Contained Chaos

First of all, they didn't "sign" him. Secondly, that's just pure conjecture. It really doesn't lend any credence whatsoever to your theory that the whole video is a hoax.

But I suppose that anytime anything surfaces that is even the slightest bit hard to believe, someone on the internet has to yell "FAKE!"

6. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

EXACTLY. Because there have been so many idiotic hoaxes though, it's hard to believe some things. But this video in particular seems legit to me. And the Jets are trying him out... as I'm sure they're trying out a lot of other potentials. This ain't the first tryout that began from a youtube video either... this is just one that went viral. Another thing that makes it look "hoaxy" to some people.

7. tigerchick46

Time will tell, my reference to "sign" him should have been "trying him out".......but again don't the Jets have a coach with a foot fetish video? Having a video might now be a prerequisite to play for WJ. Guy might fit right in.

Jets are a circus.

8. Contained Chaos

Wait, is the point of this discussion that the Jets are terrible or that this video is fake?

9. tigerchick46

The point of this thread is the video, which I believe to be fake, the Jets are involved since they are allegedly giving him a tryout and consequently the Jets are terrible......this is the story of this thread, so far.....however I'm confident it will take another turn. Regardless, I don't really give a shit.

10. Contained Chaos

What makes you so sure that the video is fake? The sheer level of difficulty of his kicks? Or some obvious editing glitches? Do you just refuse to believe that what he's doing is possible?