Independence Bowl vs. ND is on Cox right now

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerKid05, May 16, 2006.

1. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

LSU is sporting the infamous white helmets and yellow jerseys.

2. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Catching it now. It's so nice to see us pounding those twerps...it's even worth reliving those visions of DiNardo lurking the sidelines.

3. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

I know what you mean. That's almost as bad as when Smoke was sitting in the dugout. Oh crap, he's still there. :bncry:

4. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

i love those jerseys. wish we would wear them once a year.

5. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

How in the hell could you not like them uniforms? Them things were awesome. I think we should wear them at home and the traditional white jersey and yellow helmet on the road.

6. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

I like those Uni's also, but would be very upset if they became our full time uniforms. I think it would not be a bad deal for the guys to wear them for Bowl games or something special, but I love our current uniforms, both of them, the White looks the best, but the purple is damn nice as well.

Another note, after watching that replay last night I started thinking, When was the last time we were not just completely loaded at running back?

That was the '97 team. Faulk, Collins, Cleveland, and Mealy. All four ended up on NFL rosters for at least two years. Now we know Mealy and Cleveland didn't cut it, and Cecil was a perv but probably one of the best runningbacks to ever suit up for the Tigers, and Faulk has had a solid career.