Ineligible 2006 recruits?

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Bengal Buddy, May 6, 2006.

1. Perple

Perple Founding Member

This could end up very bad for us at WR. If Chris Mitchell doesn't make the test score & Jared Mitchell goes MLB, we instantly lose 2 of the 3 WRs we signed. This could really hurt us in 2007, with Doucet & Carter as Seniors, that leaves us with only Lafell & Dixon at WR. I know we could move some guys around which might be Miles plan, (Murphy and/or Holiday?) but I mean true WRs. Of course Dickson & Lott should ready to contibute at TE by then, & Anderson this year. Regardless, Miles will definately sign 4 WRs in this 2007 class.

:geauxtige

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Got this off another board

:thumb:

3. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

Re: Got this off another board

i think everybody is gonna qualify.

4. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Excellent news on Clemmons, Murphy & Levingston! Charles Scott was never in question. Now if Deas & C. Mitch get the test, we'll be set. :thumb:

:geauxtige

5. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Great! That is two out of four so far. Things are starting to look bright in that area.

6. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

I actually think everybody will make it but deas is gonna be close. I have confidence that cmitch will make it but Im not so sure about deas. Which if he has to take a great shirt thats fine with me.

7. youcandoit1687

youcandoit1687 Founding Member

im worried about deas. seems a little slow maybe if he had to sit out his senior year for academics. classes these days can be so easy, it only requires showing up for most classes

8. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Jared Mitchell is an honor roll student--so grades aren't an issue. ...but the MLB draft coming up...what? next month?

9. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

deas sat out because his mom made him because she said he wasn't doing good enough. He has improved a ton but he had a lot to make up. I still think with summer school and tutoring for the sat he has a decent chance to make it.

Jared has said he won't go mlb yet because he wants to come here and play both sports atleast 2 years and see which he has the best at going pro at then decide.

10. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

I don't know what school you go to, but at my kids school they have to work their butts off to get Honor Roll.