Inflatagate/Belecheat

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by ParadiseiNC, Jan 24, 2015.

?

Do you think this helps Seattle or New England?

1. Seattle

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. New England

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Now there are "reporters" saying that spygate was way worse than anyone knows. I find it curious this information is now surfacing. Being that the NFL now has a track record of leaking false information to sway public feeling towards the Patriots, why is anyone supposed to believe this shit? Especially right after the NFL loses the case in federal court. It seems like this is Roger Goodell's way to again push the public's feelings into a negative light.

Winston1 likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/...is-spygate-statement-years-ago-154926249.html

Like I said, this is shit. Mike Martz is now saying the letter that he wrote back when he was asked to issue a statement on how the league handled spygate is completely embellished, with lines that he knows he didn't write. The NFL just can't take an issue, investigate, and do what's right, they use every thing as an attempt to make a power play, and even lie and make shit up in the process to make their actions seem justified.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

They must be Democrats.

shane0911 and Winston1 like this.
  5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

They aren't saying that the info that spygate was worse than reported is coming from the NFL, in fact they are saying the NFL and Goodell tried to down play it. They also said that Goodell destroyed the evidence when it looked like congress might investigate, because he thought it would be a black eye for the NFL. Also remember that Goodell and Craft were very close until recently. That could explain why he came down semi hard on them this time. He covered for them before and they burned him again.

6. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

did you read the entire ESPN article, I was like wtf..... the entire read. I couldnt believe what I was reading and still cant. its like you cant take football seriously.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I didn't read the article but there is some talk that the Patriots have videoed the opposing coaches sideline signals for a long time. During the NE-Carolina Superbowl Panthers coach John Fox has said that during the first half it was like NE had the Panther playbook and knew what they would run on every play. He even drew up new plays at halftime.

LSUMASTERMIND likes this.
  8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Seaux....can anyone tell me if the steelers even have a remote chance tonight?

It's simply too soon to look at a patriot blowout. Shitty summer with the news, battling THE biggest fool in all of sports. This is a statement game. Could be gross.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'll tell you after the game. :cool:

10. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Whatever.

I feel like I've seen too much already.

Bengal B likes this.