Inflatagate/Belecheat

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by ParadiseiNC, Jan 24, 2015.

?

Do you think this helps Seattle or New England?

1. Seattle

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. New England

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Talk about spin. Brady provided ALL the records from the cell phone including the texts. Wells specifically noted that he had ALL the information he asked Brady for. It was even noted in Goodel's decision there were pages of evidence from Brady's phone but he couldn't bother to read them.
    Haters got to hate sport. Try finding what the actual evidence is before shooting off your mouth.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It's a witch hunt man, just like with the Saints. This is how the NFL operates. Remember how they basically held Greg Williams' career over his head? Williams told them what they wanted to hear so he wasn't blackballed for the rest of his life. Now they use tactics like this, it's a corporate Gestapo he is running.

ParadiseiNC and Winston1 like this.
  3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

It's unknown what carrier Brady used, but the window of time between the actual destruction of the phone and when the NFL found out meant the messages could no longer be recovered.

"Following the appeal hearing, Mr. Brady's representatives provided a letter from his cellphone carrier confirming that the text messages sent from or received by the destroyed cellphone could no longer be recovered," the NFL said
    http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/tom-bradys-destroyed-smartphone-texts/story?id=32754569

You might want to check your evidence before you go shooting off your mouth!

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/...-along-with/ZuIYu0he05XxEeOmHzwTSK/story.html

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/2...game-suspension-is-upheld.html?referrer=&_r=0

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

LaSalleAve likes this.
  5. TwistedTiger

Yee responded that he wasn’t willing to turn over Brady’s private cell information

So what's to hide since they did.nothing wrong? Why destroy the cell? NE has done everything possible to make themselves look guilty. I hate Goodell, but that alone doesn't make the Patriots innocent. They have a history of cheating and they certainly look guilty here.

6. LaSalleAve

None of that matters. It was his personal cell phone. The NFL and some stupid crack pot attorney have ZERO right to Brady's personal cellphone, and if it were me, they wouldn't get my phone either. Since when does privacy mean guilty?

Winston1 and ParadiseiNC like this.
  7. TwistedTiger

And you would be suspended for the first 4 games. Look, everyone agrees that Goodell is a POS. Just about everyone agrees the commissioners office is corrupt and has too much power. None of that makes the charges against NE false. There is a reason he destroyed evidence. There is a reason the trainers weren't allowed to interview a second time and there is also a reason they were accused in the first place and it's not just because they win. This isn't a court of law. They don't have to be proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Most former and current NFL players, coaches and GM's I've seen speak about it believe they are guilty and so do I. Given their track record of cheating, I think they got off easy.

8. LaSalleAve

Doesn't mean it's false but it's definitely non credible.

9. LaSalleAve

And if I were Brady I'd sue for defamation.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I would too if my only goal was to put a lot of money into my lawyer's pocket for a case he couldn't win.