Inflatagate/Belecheat

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by ParadiseiNC, Jan 24, 2015.

?

Do you think this helps Seattle or New England?

1. Seattle

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. New England

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

A week or 2 ago I don't think he could have, but now? In light of the NFL lying and putting out false stories to further their cause, everything they say is suspect.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I just don't get Brady's angle here. Everyone knows he either did it or had it done. It's not a bfd but he has made it one with this denial. Just own it and move on. In the end this hurts his legacy much more than if he'd just said yeah you got me. Now what?

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

belichick threw him under the bus before the SB so brady had to get out in front of it. Or risk suspension for the SB. He had to lie. Now we're here. And he has a decent shot to win a legal case given the lack of evidence. as well as goodell slandering him.

4. LaSalleAve

Here's my issue with this, there is no proof and the only circumstantial evidence is he destroyed his own personal property. And in light of the fact that the NFL lied, their entire case is suspect. It's ok for the NFL to lie but not for anyone else, and no one can prove Brady lied. Would you give up your own phone? What if there was other stuff on that phone that he didn't want the public to know, (that had nothing to do with football). You know that shit would have gotten out.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. shane0911

Like naked pics of his wifey?

Look dude, you can pretend Brady didn't have anything to do with the air in those footballs. That would make you and Brady himself the only 2 people on the planet to belive that.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

naked pics of the wife, shit talking about people, business ventures, all kinds of stuff and I'm not saying he didn't do it, im saying it can't be proven without a shadow of a doubt.

When did you and everyone else who thinks he is guilty make up your minds that he was?

7. shane0911

Good thing they don't need that much. Pretty boy is going down. All he had to do was own it.

Bengal B likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

When my mail order white judges wig got here.

Brady shoud go ahead and accept the 4 games. If he gets an injunction and later it's overturned he could miss games late in the season and ever the playoffs.

9. LaSalleAve

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member