Info on Tasmin Mitchell

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerPrideLSU, Apr 8, 2004.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Guys...Sebastian Telfair will be drafted as a 6-foot point guard this year...possibly as a Top 5 pick, and definitely a first rounder...

Tasmin will go to the Association if the Association wants him, no ifs ands or buts about it...

If he doesn't go, the rumor is that there is an assistant coaching job open in Kentucky that Mr. Pierre of Baton Rouge-who happens to be Tasmin's godfather-is being courted HEAVILY to fill...

If Mr. Pierre leaves, leave no doubts as to where Mitchell will wind up if not in the Association...It won't be LSU...and SabanFan...All I can say is...Well, if I could chuckle online, I would...=-)

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

While I think Brady is a horrible coach and an embarassment on the bench I take no personal pleasure in watching the LSU Basketball program fall to pieces. Are you sure you are a Tiger fan? If you are I wouldn't think you would get so much personal pleasure from watching the program go down the toilet. :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :geaux: :lsug: :bball:

3. alaman

alaman Founding Member

Mitchell is no Dr. J nor is he a Barkley at this point. Pros do not draft 6'6" PF's out of h.s. and he can play no other position at his height.