Inner-City 3rd World Country

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Aug 19, 2016.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Is it weird that the tricked out bikes are the most compelling part. Heres what government dependency looks like.

2. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

I'm with you on that.

3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Voters!

LSUTiga likes this.
  4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Real thugs would've put bullet holes all over that vehicle that ran over the tough guy on the corner.

5. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

your comment shits on many old people, disabled, children and veterans.

6. LSUTiga

LOL Context my friend. No one else will take it like that cause the focal point was nothing to do with old people, disabled, children or vets. Not even sure if any of those groups were in that clip. If so, I sure didn't notice them.

So comical to see you deduce that from what was not obvious yet argue the leverage money was an old debt that just happened to be settled at the same time they were releasing hostages. You liberals are not too swoof.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

What it does show in gruesome detail is the damage that years of government dependency will do to a city and a people. This is what 40+ years of democrat rule at state and local level has done to Detroit, Baltimore, New Orleans, Philadelphia etc.
    The statist welfare system crafted by left wing democrat policies has gutted the potential of generations of blacks. The democrat policies and politicians have destroyed the family, trashed education and ignored, no campaigned against the benefits of the free enterprise system that made America great. African Americans are the ones paying the price now but the whole country at risk from the spreading cancer. The idea that the government knows best and wants the best is proven false by these places.

8. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

I already posted on another thread because tiga gets all mixed up, but this thread is specifically saying gov dependency causes the shit in the vid. It doesn't. It saves old people, vets and kids from being beggars. Other things cause detroits problems.

9. LSUTiga

Not mixed up at all. Just very intelligent and witty; therefore I pull material users posted elsewhere to use to weaken a point they make in another thread. Only the most highly talented can do that. Of course, you wouldn't know that because I've never done it with you. Simple reason is cause I usually don't read what you post. Nothing personal, just kinda boring to me.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Black people. They can't seem to get their shit together

shane0911 likes this.