Integration at Southern and LSU, Should we keep trying?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LOTTERY, Jul 26, 2004.

1. LOTTERY

LOTTERY Founding Member

You managed to ignore my whole post so believe what you want. Maybe one day you will open your eyes.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

yes, those 4 quotes of yours i addressed, that was ignoring.

3. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Funny, how my opinion is "humble" and yours isn't. Then again, I guess it stands to reason...I have yet to notice anything humble about you. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

To those of you on the left, that poor misunderstood martyr Saint Billy Jeff Bubba could do no wrong. I'll give you just a few examples of the "diverse" and "awesome" Cabinet this man picked:

Secretary of Agriculture Mike Espy: resigned in disgrace, 1994, facing indictment on charges of bribery. His acquittal after a 4-year, $20 million
    investigation, places him at the top of this class.

Secretary of Commerce Ron Brown: Facing investigation on campaign finance charges when he died in a plane crash under mysterious circumstances

HUD Secretary Henry Cisneros: Pled guilty in 1999 to misdemeanor charges
    of lying to the FBI. Seems that Henry "forgot" to mention some hush-money
    payments to a former mistress while undergoing a background check. Pardoned during Billy Jeff Bubba's going-out-of-business pardon fire sale in
    2001 (we won't even go there...no real need to).

Surgeon General Jocelyn Elders: How this ignoramus ever even became a doctor, much less the leading health authority in the U.S. government is
    beyond comprehension. Resigned under pressure, when even Billy Jeff Bubba
    couldn't stand behind her point of view that school children should be taught
    to masturbate.

Attorney General Janet Reno - 'nuff said.

If even you can't see that this Cabinet was an unmitigated disaster, then you're either blind or just plain contrary.

4. LOTTERY

LOTTERY Founding Member

I don't see it as a disaster when we consider the success of the Clinton Administration. Unemployment, healthcare, foreign relations, exc. all improved drastically. Unfortunately, Mr. Bush has put a stop to it. But this is going off topic. Lets get back to the discussion b/c we will never agree on this issue.

5. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

The University of Georgia is ridiculously white....1.9% African-American I think with over 25,000 kids. They tried to give blacks extra points on their applications but the Supreme Court shot it down.