Interesting point about Nazis

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jetstorm, Sep 30, 2003.

1. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Biggles when you make comments like after 9-11 Bush ruined a a great economy. You lose what little credibility you have left here regardless of the other games you like to play here. The economy's GDP was negative growth before 9-11 under the policies passed by Clinton. The economy had already started its down turn in late 2000.
    Bush's rebate took effect around July and August 2001(3rd Q) which was same quarter as 9-11. Fourth quarter( the 3 months after 9-11) we had positive GDP growth.
    Great now?? Not yet but getting better last quarter revised up again to 3.3% growth, but Bush did not inherit a great economy and certainty did not turn a great economy into a bad after 9-11.

2. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

My bad, I thought it was Jetstream..

I didn't see the vacuous insults came from the "one already dumped from one forum for bad behavior"....

JetStream My Sincere apologies...

Little TE, Study your history, take some ritilin and try to stay focused on one point...

Yes, it has been proven your president was a drunken fratboy...

Id, ego, superego...Wow Freud...
    I'm impressed, you can read a Psych 101 text....
    Try a history book then logic.

But I do love how you enter these discussions like the "guy Elaine gave the tic-tacs" on Seinfeld....

Full of Freud and piffle and signifying, well....
    you are consistant....

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Interesting how one attacks someone's intellect, and then misspelling Ritalin and consistent...

I bow to your superior intellect, and I also bow to the fact that you now refuse to admit you cast aspersions and judged, while admonishing another for doing the same thing...

Biggles, hiding behind a shared faith...that's VERY pitiful...

Also, it's pretty easy to surmise that I attend LSU...so it's also pretty easy to figure out none of the classes there are listed in triple digts...they're all quadrupled...Thus, the text I gathered the id/ego/superego Freudian philosophical angle from was from both my 2000 intro class, the 3082 Abnormal class, and the 2070 Life Cycle Psychological Development classes I took...

I wonder...Did you magically wake up one day with your superiority complex and your intellect? Or did you too have to study in college and do outside reading to supplement what is obviously a sharp intellect?

What a great cutdown...I had a LEARN about Freud to be able to implement an argument based on him on this forum. Because I had to learn about him, you quote Hamlet and brush me off...I wonder...Did you magically know Hamlet from birth, or-in order to allude to him in your rebuttal-did you have to read it in high school to regurgitate it here?

I'm guessing you evidently learned by Osmosis, or were the basis for Matt Damon's character in Good Will Hunting...Magically learning these things without ever opening a single textbook yourself? That's the ONLY way you could try to belittle someone by making fun of the fact they had to actually study and apply the principles they learned about in real life before they mastered them....

You, sir, continue to prove your problems with the id, ego, and superego are ongoing, and perhaps-due to your steadfast denial of the problem-irreversible...

But, continue to attack me because I had to learn to become educated...I guess I'm the only one here who had to...and that makes me "beneath you" it seems...

Biggles, you live in a glass house.

LOL@you!

4. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

I figuered you would know the correct spelling...

And like a bowflex it does no good if you hang clothes on it. Take the pills...!

Focus on the subjects!

Stay on task!

And don't be afraid you can't keep up with the big boys or you are intellectually inferior because you degenerate to personal attacks and psycho-piffle 101 (actually high school course numbers, you gave yourself too much credit)...

We'll all slow down and allow you time to catch up. There's a runt in every litter and we are a family here on Twho's little forum...

For the focused-challenged lemme splain, nah lemme sum up....
    (I'll go slow...)
    The religion inspired post was NOT directed at you.
    I apologized to the appropriate person for my mistake.

Now I bore jousting with an unarmed opponent and like King Arthur said to the Black night in the Holy Grail after losing both arms and legs, "What are you going to do, bleed on me...?"

5. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I'll bite your knees off!

6. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

sir...

Where might I send the bill for a new laptop monitor....?
    Mine is covered with Diet Peach Snapple....
    touche..!