Interesting Poll on Non-LSU related Baton Rouge newsite re: John Brady...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Mar 22, 2005.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

It's a sad day when Aubarn fans can't come to Baton Rouge for a game and make themselves feel at home during their stay.

2. Carface

Carface What the...?

Footnote: it's legal to marry your first cousin in the state of Alabama.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Probably a good idea since all the inbreeding goes on there. No sense in not allowing for a loving family atmosphere for the kids.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

i voted anti-brady in that poll 457 times. i hope it didnt skew the results.

5. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Now that was funny...I literally laughed out loud...No sarcasm intended with this, either...

Good one, martin...

6. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Now, let me first say that I really enjoy dhead's posts, but the irony of the most Auburn-obsessed poster on TF chiding someone else for being obsessed with someone or something is too much for me to ignore.

Unintentional humor is, IMO, the best kind. :yelwink2:

7. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

I want the man gone but I don't mean it as me crying for his head. I just think we would be better off with another man leading our team. From what I have heard players say (straight from ones mouth in fact), they really don't get along with him that much. Then again, I am sure others say the opposite so you never know.

I think a lot of good coaches/average recruiters could become great recruiters here.

8. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Hmmm...I wonder how many get along with 'ol Bobby.

9. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

That's what I do Tejas, the resident Auburn hater. Somebody has got to bust their balls when they enter enemy territory. :hihi: I was a member of those AU forums before I found this place, and LSU fans were treated like **** while all others were welcomed, so I must reciprocate. Hope that explains my obsession. :)

You know their are alot of posters here who think we would fare better with a new coach, they make their point, and hope it happens. For the last 2 seasons, TE has made a number of references of JB doing this and that. From what I have gathered it comes down to the jaw breaking incident and JB hittin on a coed. PERIOD. The rest is just put on top of those two incidents to add drama to his little obsession.

10. purplejoe

purplejoe Founding Member

Im in no way a Brady basher or lover. But, Id like to know bout this hittin on coeds thing? I remember hearing something about it but I dont know the whole story. Didnt he also get nasty with a secretary or something? I'm not positive in this so I want a clarification from somone. I'm sure Tiger Educated can help me here.