Interesting Poll on Non-LSU related Baton Rouge newsite re: John Brady...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Mar 22, 2005.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

So if he reads an article and then recaps the information into what he said on here..... Just imagine how much different his version of the LSU "bus story" he heard about is from what likely actually happened.

2. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Right... There has been much mention of things happening in the locker room rather than on a bus.

3. LSU0596

LSU0596 Respect

Brady should be run. He has been here for nearly 10 years. He has not been consistant. He hasnt won a tournament(the NCAA's not the National insignificant tournament) game since his first trip. He either is recruiting too many players with poor personal qualities or just an ass that is hard to get along with which is resulting in loosing too many players. And he is known as an Ass around campus which is not good politically for a coach who is struggling. And until 2 years ago I defended him up here in Arkansas to the RED NECKS!
    So I would be happy to see Skip move on. But I am just a fan and will pull for LSU whether he is here next year or not.

4. LSUGradin99

Really? :confused:

You get a lot of campus info there in Arkansas?

At least you are admirable in your loyalty to LSU. :bball: :thumb:

5. LSU0596

LSU0596 Respect

Yea chump I do get quite alot of info. I am in Baton Rouge 1 week a month on business, subscribe to Tiger Rag, read the advocate daily and am a member of the TAF. I would'nt have posted the comments if I hadnt given them some serious thought.

6. LSUGradin99

Chump?

Thousands of people subscribe to Tiger Rag.
    Thousands of people are members of TAF.

The Advocate? :hihi:

So you use these things to validate you saying that Brady is known as an "ass" on campus?

You have no clue how social he is with the student body and how appreciative he is towards students do you?

:hihi:

7. LSU0596

LSU0596 Respect

Uhh Okay! lets see NO sell outs of a 14k seat arena. 14k! Now lets allow that to sink in for a few moments. Students dont even sell out. Now I realize things have changed since I graduated in 96, what with less partying in all but come on.
    But hey I'll concede the fact that my view cannot encompass all LSU fans. Some(you) may still believe in Brady and may have had some good experiences with him but alot dont and havnt.
    So guess we just have to admit our disagreements and appreciate we both Are LSU fans.
    Cheers!

8. LSU0596

LSU0596 Respect

Forgot......

"The Advocate?"

You have a point here!

"You have no clue how social he is with the student body and how appreciative he is towards students do you?"

I am referring more to the athletic department, alumni assoc and TAF.
    He should be grateful to the students, they seem to be the only ones that show up at all most games and I commend the students on that. We showed up for the players in Daddy Dale's last years while the ship was taking on large amounts of water!

:hihi:[/QUOTE]

9. LSUGradin99

Don't take offense. I really was wondering where you got that he is known on campus in the manner you described. If you're going to come onto a public LSU forum and say such a thing then at least give some sort of information as to why you've said this.

Anything I say is definitely second-hand info as well but as I said from what I understand his relationship on campus is good, especially with the student body -- and that is mostly from reading posts by students on this forum.

Also, the students are almost always out in force for the basketball games. Which is more than I can say for the rest of the fans.

10. LSUGradin99

Ya know... Saban was known as an ass in some of those circles too. Did not make him any less of a coach though. :thumb:

Ok, good. I know you are enjoying your time on the forum now. :) :thumb: