Interesting Poll on Non-LSU related Baton Rouge newsite re: John Brady...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Mar 22, 2005.

1. LSU0596

LSU0596 Respect

No offense taken and dont take the use of the word chump offensively. I use the word as joking slang.
    Hopefully Brady can get more depth for next year and improve the shooting.
    I would love to beat the crap out of the Piggies next year in Fayettville.
    Had to hear all about the loss up their and the ref's foul up at the PMAC this year.
    Keep it real.

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

It's ok.. You can belittle them for having a team that is too tired to even compete well enough to play in a NIT game.

3. LSU0596

LSU0596 Respect

Good Point! Already ragging them about their women loosing to Arky State women in the NIT monday night.

4. tigerjeffrey

tigerjeffrey Founding Member

if Bertman fired Brady based upon this poll, that would be pretty Clinton-esque ... do we go to war ... do we bomb Libya, etc., take a poll!

Can't see LSU firing a guy who tied for first place in SEC West. We'd get lambasted by the media talking (d)heads and might not be able to attract a good replacement, i.e., "OK, if I win our division I might still get canned ... no thanks!"

5. Carface

Carface What the...?

As a student I can't say I hate the guy. There's some dedicated students in the student section that go to every game like I do. The sad fact of the matter is that most students are apethetic to basketball and it's just that football reigns supreme.

6. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Hey Carface, are you one of the 5 or 6 students who actually try to make noise the entire game? That is a dull student section. But, I'll give it to them, those who are loyal are constantly there.

7. Carface

Carface What the...?

Loud obnoxious student, at your service. Everyone usually looks at me like I'm retarded for yelling. I used to sit in the back of the lower part... but I found that most of the ones who yell are towards the bottom so I made my way towards there. The student section really woke up for the last two home games, though.

8. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Never said it happened on the bus...I said the confrontation happened in the locker room...He stalked around the bus in traffic after the game...

What's REALLY funny is how you're going to attack me for my embellishments and then do the same thing here, misconstruing my meaning...

I never read an article, but I did speak to a friend of mine who told me about it. He said that they set her up, "setting schedules for janitors", and I also found a few links elsewhere on other LSU related websites (Lair) to UNC websites who continually pounded Dukies about the job and the allegations...

Boo freaking hoo...You claim I'm making sh!t up, and then when you get proven wrong with actual linkage, "Well, it doesn't matter that my allegation against him was wrong...Look at how he overexaggerated, and see how this must taint any and every word typed from his keyboard."

You people are the ultimate closet Brady fellaters...I have never seen such from LSU fans...When we have actual apologists for the level of mediocrity a coach produces from a program capable of so much more, it really amazes me...as well as what great lengths well near half a dozen posters here go to in order to try to drown me out...

Rest assured, I won't back down...and I won't stop posting, no matter how many times geeks on a leash who are emboldened by deletion powers get in a tiff about how I disagree with them, or anything else for that matter...

9. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Whose the older looking guy who sits in the front row? I guess he's still a student although he looks like he's exactly of student age. But, I see him screaming and yelling at everygame.

10. purplejoe

purplejoe Founding Member

I'm still out in left field when people talk about Brady's hitting on coeds and messin around with girls in the office. I've heard stuff like this but Im curious to know if there is any validity to it. I figured the right guy to ask in this situation would be Tiger Educated. You got any help for me man?