Interesting quotes from Sooners Illustrated!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MiketheTiger69, Jan 25, 2004.

1. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Just means we undefeated in title games.

2. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

:)

3. Tigernator

Tigernator Founding Member

Never let your open beer out of your sight. I'm sure Sooner Light is not as tasty as Abita Amber.

:geaux: :D

4. Tigernator

Never let your open beer out of your sight. I'm sure Sooner Light is not as tasty as Abita Amber.

:geaux: :D

5. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

If the sooner on the plane was anywhere near as beat up and sorry as Jason White, the LSU fans need not have worried. He'd do good to hit the floor when he pissed let alone a beer LOL

CAN YOU SAY
    OWNED!
    gotcha

6. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Ya know, I was thinking the same thing about half-way thru reading the quotes! :)

7. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

I got reminded last night of what's wrong with these folks up here. I watched the movie "The Big Easy" with Dennis Quaid and Ellen Barkin and watching her reminded me of these Okies. They are sooooo tight-assed! Don't have any idea of how to party and have a good time. I guess too many bad things have happened here. The Murrah Bldg. bombing, the Edmond postal massacre, the Arkansas River bridge disaster. And they never let any of it go. Plus you can only get 2.3 beer here. It's been said that the reason Texas doesn't fall into the Gulf is because Oklahoma sucks. With all the negativity here, I believe it.
    I'm glad I get to come back to BR now and then and that I follow LSU sports. I can't wait til my wife (born and bred Okie but full blooded Tiger now) retires so I can get the hell out of here!!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

LSU, 2003, BEST IN THE NATION AND THE SEC!!!!!!

:geaux: :helmet: :lsug: :helmet: :geaux:

8. col reb

col reb Founding Member

joke

say dude, I'm with you. I can't believe some people do not realize that this is just a joke. It reminds me of the time when I was a supervisor at a warehouse in Baton Rouge. We sold all kinds of cheap stuff. If someone wanted to work for commission for a day or week, come by, pick out a product, leave a deposit, and sell your butt off. One day a guy came in that had a terrible speach impediment. He asked me if I could help him. I told to go out into our warehouse and see if he saw something he thought he could sell. He came back with 500 toothbrushes. I told him that it would take him months to sell that many toothbrushes. He was insistant. Finally I tried to be blunt but nice to him. I told him sells was hard enough, but that many people would not talk to him because of his terrible speach problem. He spoke as many people call hair lipped. He asked that I just give him a chance. I agreed. Two hours later, he ran in asking for 1500 more toothbrushes quickly. I laughed and told him I knew he was just trying to impress me. NO NO He wanted 1500 more now. I asked how he had sold 500 so quickly. He said, "Col. You know how greedy people are?" I said , "Yes." He said that he had gone down to Cortana Mall and set up a table. On the table he put a huge plate of NASTY meatballs with toothpicks in them. He put out a sign saying "FREE MEATBALLS----------HELP YOURSELF. I said, "So?" He said people grabbed them by the handfulls. As they began to chew, they would want to spit it out. They would say, "what is that? It taste like shi#. Then I would tell them, "That's what it is. Would you like to buy a toothbrush?" HOPE SOME OF THESE GUYS REALIZE THAT WAS A JOKE :D :geaux:

9. Tigernator

Actually, the joke now is to act as if you didn't know it was a joke to see how many people will tell you it was a joke, get it?

:) :geaux: