Iowa or P state?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Dec 2, 2009.

1. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

2. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

Yeah that was a classic...hope Ridley turns into the next Scott

3. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I live in state too, I was born and raised here in Baton Rouge. :thumb:

I know what you're saying.. . None of us want to see LSU get blown out, but I don't see it happening. It all makes good conversation though I suppose.. Personally, I'm good with it whoever it is. Penn State would be cool because it's been a while since we played them. Iowa would be cool because we owe em one. I like LSU's chances against either. :geaux:

4. IATigerFan

IATigerFan Tiger Fan in Iowa

I'm in exactly the opposite situation - try being the only LSU fan in an office full of Iowa fans!! I'm constantly reminded of the Hail Mary and see pictures of it wherever I walk...I would love for nothing more than to see LSU exact some revenge :wave:

Having said that, I get the strong sense Iowa will be in a BCS bowl and LSU will be facing PSU. I agree with others that have said it would be fun to put a beatdown Joe Pa - heck, living in the heart of Big Ten country, LSU beating whomever they play will bring a great deal of satisfaction!! That and having SEC teams beat Big 10 teams in whatever bowl will make for a great New Year.

:geauxtige!twocrystals!

5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Don't you read SIU's posts?:lol:.

6. Chase4LSU

Some. From what I've seen, he's not very found of our coaches or players. Guess that will change when we go undefeated and shut out everyone

7. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Almost every one of his posts talks about how he just loves Scott up the middle...and how no one can figure out what Crowton's gonna come up with next. He absolutely thinks Crowton's a genius !!! :hihi::lol::thumb:.

8. Chase4LSU

Oh ok, I got confused...I love Scott running, but Crowton is more heinous than genius:miles:

9. cajun_tiger

cajun_tiger Founding Member

I would love to see LSU pound Iowa, but if we play Penn St. i'll be happy none the less.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I would rather play the better team which is Iowa. No fun beating up on an old senile dude with coke bottle glasses wandering around aimlessly on the sideline looking for his depends.