Iraq is correct is that Sapling once again is lying his head off

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tom, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Iraq has released a statement making fun of Sapling's statement that he hopes the situation can be peacefully resolved. Sapling's statement indeed is laughable to me. Here is a jerk who CLAIMS that the US has evidence of Iraq producing and hiding weapons of mass destruction, but WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE? The UN inspection team has requested to see the information since it would narrow down the areas of contention. I didn't keep up with the news that much during the holidays, but I have yet to see evidence one. So Sapling, instead of running your mouth, making baseless accusations as of this point in time, and trying to divert Americans' attention from your disastrous fiscal policy, your lack of a prescription drug plan for seniors, your biased decisions in favor of polluters over protecting peoples' health, etc., why don't you put up or shut up, junior? I'm sure the world is waiting for your evidence just like the world waited for your evidence BEFORE the invasion of Afghanistan that al Qaeda was involved in the September 11th, 2002 attack. Only when the tapes were found with Bin Laden's voice on it, was there any credible evidence of his involvement -- that was months AFTER the invasion. BTW, I and others never said he wasn't involved, but simply asked for the evidence that you CLAIMED you had that was NEVER produced.

2. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

you do realize that when you make statements addressing Pres. Bush directly, that he is in all probablity not reading this board right?
    heres a question you havent answered in over a year, why dont you run for some form of office

3. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Ah, the standard answer by the rightist wingnuts when they can't provide proof

Hey Tigersaint, you must have picture of Tricky Dick in your living room, right? Funny how the fascist right doesn't want to justify their actions with facts, evidence, or justification but cowardly hides behind "oh, that is national security information" or "oh, some sources could be put in danger if that information was released." Hey, here's a novel ideo -- just admit you and your rightwing fanatics are full of crap and just move on in life.

4. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

I believe that the people who need to know (congressional leaders, foreign leaders, etc.) are given the information. There is no strategic reason to provide this proof to Tom.

5. Tom

Tom Founding Member

They have NOT provided the proof to people who need to know

I guess you were living in a cave, but Sapling's "evidence" has NOT convinced anyone of anything who wasn't on board to begin with (British and Israel). NATO (other than Great Britain) have stated they will not support an invasion of Iraq. Also, the UN inspectors have asked the US for the SUPPOSED information they have about Iraq's program related to nuclear capability, etc. and the last I heard, Sapling had provided nothing.

And Congressional Democrats for the most part seem to be opposing action against Iraq. So I guess your entire premise just got flushed where it should have been to begin with.....in the crapper.!

6. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Get your elephant men to put up or shut up

I realize you don't believe in the principles this country was founded upon, but providing EVIDENCE while making an accusation is one of them. Instead, Sapling just shoots off his mouth and doesn't have fact one to back him up. When he and the rest of his Gestapo were trying to link Hussein to the September 11th attacks, BOTH British intelligence and US intelligence said all the EVIDENCE showed otherwise, i.e. that he had NO connection with those attacks.

So, since we are into suggestions, get your copy of the US Constitution out of the birdcage you are using it as a liner for, and actually attempt to understand what this country is supposed to stand for. Pssssttt, here's a hint -- acting like a frustrated bully to countries around the world is NOT it.