iron chef talkin' trash on battle leeks.

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by snorton938, May 6, 2004.

1. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

this dude is going to have to beat sakai to get a shot at the vacant iron chef japanese slot......i love this show. and it's better in japan with the dubbing.

2. snorton938

as much as i love this show.....how stupid does sakai feel being elevated out from the floor holding a pear? and they are down to two (2) iron chefs on this episode.....iron chef french and iron chef chinese. and i like the japanese version better because the challenger gets to pick the opposing iron chef. the u.s. version had them pre-paired (or at least it appeared to be pre-pairings).

3. snorton938

alright...iron chef japan version has the u.s. version beat hands-down. the play by play is a huge difference plus the intensity of the action. u.s. needs to really practice on getting the formula right on this one. i want to see flay, puck and batali go over to japan and do it there. plus, let's get emeril over there....i want to see how he'd do against sakai. i think sakai would kick his a**.

4. snorton938

another reason the japanese version is better is because the people that are actually going to eat the food are the one's doing the commentary. the american version had a predetermined commentator feeding the play by play to the good eats guy (elton brown sp?). i don't know if you can make a "b" version godzilla movie but the u.s. iron chef show may have done it.

5. Geauxld Member

Geauxld Member Founding Member

Iron Chef judges

They always have one silly japanese girl as a judge, 'tee hee hee so good yes"
    ahahaha

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

She also always tends to say erotic things such as:

"it feels so good going down my throat"

But seriously, who in the hell can eat the lousy crap they prepare? And don't lie to me and say "oh yeah I would eat it". That's bullcrap.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Are you talking about the food or the silly Japanese actress?

:lol: