Is America really much better than China?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by USMTiger, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

it annoys me how media labels something a hate crime. you cant possibly know if something is a hate crime without knowing who did it and why.

you cant just see the noose or swastika and declare it to be a hate crime. lets stop ignoring how motivated people are to be victims. why not assume the person who is the "victim" did it and go from there? i think the data supports that strategy.. we should tell that asian chef that we assume he did it to himself until evidence shows otherwise

Winston1 likes this.
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

only 2 months in.....

https://www.dailywire.com/news/chin...tter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

China Mocks And Attacks The United States On U.S. Soil; Biden Admin Struggles To Respond
    By Ryan Saavedra

Mar 19, 2021 DailyWire.com
    The Biden administration struggled during its first face-to-face meeting with communist China this week, which happened on U.S. soil, as the Chinese turned what was supposed to be an affair only lasting several minutes into a “public blowup” that lasted more than an hour.

The meeting was supposed to get both sides to the table to set the tone for relations between the two under President Joe Biden’s new Democrat administration. It was expected that the U.S. was going to bring up issues involving China, like human rights and its increasing aggression in numerous domains, but what was not expected was that China would mock the U.S. on U.S. soil. Many critics were stunned by the level of aggression that China showed to the U.S. and the weak response of the Biden administration.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

China knows a weak ass leader when they see one.

onceanlsufan likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So does Putin. He said if Biden wants to talk to him he has to do it face to face on Zoom or in person.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Exactly. I'm wondering why these so called critics were stunned by the weak response.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the media is running wild with stories about hate crimes vs asians, i believe this is all a chinese psyop.

the stats supporting this asian crime wave are nonsense.

there have been some cases of blacks beating up asians, but nothing out of the ordinary. people beat each other up all the time.

i have been some version of robbed or beaten and mugged thrice, it was latinos twice and blacks once. it wasnt hate crime just normal crime. but if i was asian the communist party would make sure their agents in the US amplified my stories.

8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

they 100% eat dogs in china

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

also, the headline from that story is demonstrably a lie.

headline says its racist to asian americans. asian americans are not necessarily chinese by ethnicity, and they are by definition american. quiz question is about china, not asian americans.

headline is like saying a story about french people in france is offensive to white american people of english extraction.

Winston1 likes this.